Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Need Help With Ps2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Need Help With Ps2 (1013 Views)

Samsung Mini Laptop For Exchange With Ps2 / Please I Need Help With Ps2 / Sony To Break Ps3 Compatibility With Ps2 In Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Ps2 by bigspif(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2006
Buddies!!
Please can someone in the house give a novice a hand? Here is my problem, i have a new chipped PS2 with only about 4-5 games, and looking for some interesting games to buy on PS2 ( something simple not too complicated). Any suggestions are welcome.
I have resident evil but dont know how to play who can help? As i said im new to PS2, Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Ps2 by LoverBwoy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2006
if you dont know how to play it just chuk it and get Pro Evolution grin thats the only game worth playing with reading the manual grin

just
press/tap X to pass the fuzball
press/tap square to shoot the fuzball and thats it
to get the ball off you opponent cleanly press/tap X
to tackle your opponent like a villan press the square button when he gets anywhere close to you grin

and voila wink

(1) (Reply)

God Of War Iii Sells 450,000+ Units Day 1 In Americas / I Merely Recently Returned To Darkfall For Essentially / A Ps Vita Urgently Needed For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.