Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,412 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Building Android Apps With Your Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Building Android Apps With Your Phone (790 Views)

The Best Android Apps For 2017 / Want To Make Apps With Little Knowledge Of Coding? Introducing 'cordova' Get In / How To Install Apps With Obb Or Data File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Android Apps With Your Phone by DavidTheGeek: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2016

Thread moved
Check my profile if you're interested in learning how to build android apps with your phone.
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by Lefty500: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2016
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by Dadoskill: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Am interested

1 Like

Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by RENOWNED2(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
am interested
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lefty500, RENOWNED2, Dadoskill Sit tight and follow the thread while we wait for others to indicate their interest.
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Interested
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by hollyfat(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Following
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by godswilld10(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm very much interested, y nt create whatsapp group
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by DavidTheGeek: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
godswilld10:

Yes boss. I'll do that. Just waiting for people to indicte their interest before i drop my number so no one will request to join once we start.
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by DavidTheGeek: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
godswilld10:

Yes boss. I'll do that. Just waiting for people to indicate their interest before i drop my number so no one will request to join once we start.
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by DavidTheGeek: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thread has been moved to phone section. Check my profile you'll see the new Thread. We're just getting started, so hurry!
Lefty500, RENOWNED2, Dadoskill, Emenyonuvictor, hollyfat, godswilld10
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by pendalicious(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Thread moved
Check my profile if you're interested in learning how to build android apps with your phone.
guy PLEASE show me the way to build my own android app PLEASE
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by DavidTheGeek: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
pendalicious:

guy PLEASE show me the way to build my own android app PLEASE

Hey check my profile you'll see the thread. Or Follow the link in my site to get my whatsapp digit.
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by emillionaire: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2016
he@you need the app Buzz me on Whatsapp
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by pendalicious(m): 6:07am On Jul 09, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Hey check my profile you'll see the thread. Or Follow the link in my site to get my whatsapp digit.
PLEASE can u send me ur digit PLEASE
Re: Building Android Apps With Your Phone by DavidTheGeek: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
pendalicious:
PLEASE can u send me ur digit PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Training | Development | Other Computer Education @ Iju Ishaga / Your Blog Will Die If You Continue Doing This / Adsense back In Business. All Error Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.