Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Afraid Of The Dark - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Afraid Of The Dark (982 Views)

When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / When You Keep Having Sex In The Dark... / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afraid Of The Dark by imomoh24(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2006

A little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told him to go out to the back porch and bring her the broom.
The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark."

The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't have to be afraid of the dark," she explained. "Jesus is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."

The little boy looked at his mother real hard and asked, "Are you sure he's out there?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He is everywhere, and he is always ready to help you when you need him," she said.

The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it a little. Peering out into the darkness, he called, "Jesus? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?"
Re: Afraid Of The Dark by angelz(f): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2006
Yes boy! Here u are,
Re: Afraid Of The Dark by Oracle(m): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2006
this is real funny

the boy would wait forever to get the broom

(1) (Reply)

Skydiving / Ijebu Man In Newyork / Dem No Beta Pass Us(pics)2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.