Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Project Section - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Project Section (712 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Section by steaming(f): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2009
Seun & Moderators,

hi! u guys are doing a wonderful job on nairaland. i must confess that i have learnt so much from here. we keep growing everyday and making adjustments where necessary.

i'd like to suggest that a section on projects be opened, where members can share their experiences on starting a project, big or small, their challlenges, stuffs they had to consider before starting up, how their projects have been fairing, whether they dropped along the way, stuufs they didnt take into consideration that came up, advices they got from people, if they had to take some of training, the list is endless.

i dont know if this is the right place to make ma suggestion, but i know having a project section would only add more kudos to the wonderful work being done on NL. members stand to gain a lot. everyone is into 1 project or the other and those not into any, would find the motivation or insiration to start up sumfin.

pls do look into ma proposal

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Do Not Work With Nigerians / Need A Fridge/freezer / What N2000 Can Do In Nigeria For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.