Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria (8842 Views)

Mmm South Africa 90% In 9 Days Very True!!! / MMM Nigeria Earn 30% Per Month On Providing Help To Others / A Great Biz Where U Provide Help And Get Help Of 120% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria by nurabela: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
MMM is a community where ordinary people provide financial help to each other on a principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence. we get rewarded for doing so.

We receive 30% of our donations + our principle amount. We also get bonuses.

Registration bonuses:

- Any donation made from N11,000 to N99, 000 you receive 20 USD. it's a one time registration bonus

- Any donation made from N100,000 to N499, 000 you receive 50usd. it's a one time registration bonus

PS: Payment currency vary from country to country (e.g. Naira is for Nigeria, Rand for South Africa, and so on) because MMM is currently in several countries of the world. So, only the currency of your country of residence is applicable.

To join NOW; click on http:///?i=merit

Then, click on REGISTRATION:

1. Enter your details
2. Ensure you see 'merit' as your inviter; otherwise carefully type in 'merit' as your inviter.

Below are the step-by-step procedure to providing help in MMM so that you can become eligible to receive help:

1. click on PROVIDE HELP
2. check the box and click on Next

3. currency to provide help with

BITCOIN
OTHER ACCOUNT (Select this option)

SELECT the one I highlighted in red

4. Click on Next
5. Enter amount you want to make a request to donate

ENTER ONLY WHOLE NUMBERS. NO COMMAS

i.e

11000 or any higher amount you want etc

6. LOOK BESIDE the amount you entered, you'll see SELECT

7. Click on SELECT

8. .....11000.....current growth of 30% per month MAVRO -NGN

on that box, enter the same amount you entered to provide help

9. LOOK DOWN to get bonus.
the bonus is for people who made a request to donate from 11000 and above

tick the box to get bonus

10. click on Next

11. enter the captcha code in the box provided

12. Click on OK

To join NOW; click on http:///?i=merit

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria by ponti93(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
how do i get help
Re: How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria by drstainlex: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tnx...very useful

(1) (Reply)

Quality Corporate Diaries Supply In Nigeria / Get A Professional Linkedin/CV Service / Pure Water Production Line Offer At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.