Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

VP Osibanjo Called Live To JH on TVC :Read Valid Points & Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Called Live To JH on TVC :Read Valid Points & Reactions (1252 Views)

Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC / Some #istandwithbuhari Supporters Were Promised #1000 To Show Up - TVC / 6 Valid Points Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osibanjo Called Live To JH on TVC :Read Valid Points & Reactions by alade112(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
VP osibanjo is on air

Valid points

He's trying to defend his statement about restructuring..

1.I support state/community police

2.I don't and will never support restructuring of Nigeria base on ethnic line
i.e (Regional Government)

3. The time will come when we will no longer emphasis on Geopolitical zone.

4. Corruption have cripple Nigeria, Every tribe is involved in it.

5. I support the restructuring of our Constitution.

6. The president have order who's carrying arms(fulanis herdsmen etc) must be prosecuted.

7. Niger Delta Mayham is a Sabotage to the Economy.

8. Billions have been spent on Niger Delta, what has been the outcome
?

9. We are determine to do things right.

10. President buhari strongly believes that agriculture is the way out.

11. It will take more time to put things right in the Judiciary.

12. We can not implement all menus on 2014 CONFAB

lalasticlala, mynd44 tone to TVC
Re: VP Osibanjo Called Live To JH on TVC :Read Valid Points & Reactions by todayboy: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Arrangee interview

Why the vp don't make any comment about the benue killing they value oil pipeline more than human being
Re: VP Osibanjo Called Live To JH on TVC :Read Valid Points & Reactions by alade112(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Reactions

Re: VP Osibanjo Called Live To JH on TVC :Read Valid Points & Reactions by alade112(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
todayboy:
Arrangee interview

Why the vp don't make any comment about the benue killing they value oil pipeline more than human being

It wasnt arangee interview laolu Vp spoke's man called in to defend the VP statement on restructuring,the Vp felt he cant defend him to his taste,so he decide to defend himself

(1) (Reply)

Two Law-makers Pictured Kneeling Before A Governor Okorocha / Increase Military Presence In Niger Delta- Olu Of Warri Begs Buratai / E Dey Pain But Wetin Man Go Do Na!! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.