Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (17220 Views)

Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State / ROOF CALCULATOR METRIC. Know The Amount REQUIRED To Roof Your House. Take A Look / Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by ASAMPETE1: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
2 days is enough. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Pascal679: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Tony2016:
What is the minimum days required to build 5 bedroom duplex, including outside interlock.
about 7 months it depends mostly on your financial status

bro I deal on ALUMINUM windows u can contact me with ‭0703 183 8634‬

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by agarawu23(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2016
emmachukwu99:
Get enough money 1st. Na money be work, no money no work. Even if you want the house ready in 1month, na ur money.
no matter how rich he is, 5bedroom duplex can't be finished within 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Tony2016:
What is the minimum days required to build 5 bedroom duplex, including outside interlock.

120 days if the site is accessible and the money is ready. There are some sites where the major problems will be materials delivery. You also need to have a committed team of workers who will be ready to push the work with speed and quality processes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2712462/making-low-budget-5-bedroom

I built this duplex in 60 days till the stage in the last picture, total cost was N7.4m or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by DerrickzB: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2016
bughead:
use super glue

Lmaooo.. As in make e glue d roof to d buildijg abi.. lol.. i yaff die oh
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by bisdam9086(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2016
To start with, what is a Duplex? a duplex house is a dwelling having apartments with separate entrances for two households. This includes two-story houses having a complete apartment on each floor and also side-by-side apartments on a single lot that share a common wall. By contrast, a building comprising two attached units on two distinct properties is typically considered semi-detached or twin homes but may also be referred to as a duplex. From this you need to construct your request by removing Duplex because I do not think you plan to build a duplex.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Stanbeto: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Oluwa answer my Call o
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by asaju10(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2016
NinaMiliano:
If dia is total funding, and available materials 6am - 6pm, 30-40 days.
But u must tripple d number of masons n other artisans
Boss u must be kidding
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by airsaylongcon: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2016
emmachukwu99:
Get enough money 1st. Na money be work, no money no work. Even if you want the house ready in 1month, na ur money.

A duplex ready in one month? You need at least 21 days for the decking to cure!

3 Likes

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by airsaylongcon: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
NinaMiliano:

Absolutely NO WAY a duplex can stand in 30 days.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by airsaylongcon: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2016
n3xt:
120 days

Groundworks - 10 days
Ground floor block work - 7 days
Slab - 8 days
Upper floor block work/Concrete Fascia - 10 days
Roofing - 7 days
Internal works - 40 days (assuming they're happening simultaneously and funding not an issue)
External works - 25 days.
*Delays and Unplanned Holidays - 13 days

* Delays could be caused by the following:

- Accesibility issue / Bad roads
- Settlement of Land Urchins (Omo Oniles)
- Making changes while construction is ongoing
- Client not meeting his/her responsibilities which includes provision of water, storage and electricity.
- Funding (delayed payments).
- Lack of supervision and good logistics can run the project into years.

By slab I presume you are talking of the decking between ground floor and upper floor. 8 days? Please how long does concrete take to reach maximal strength?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by airsaylongcon: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
agarawu23:
no matter how rich he is, 5bedroom duplex can't be finished within 1 month.

We may differ on politics o, but right here we are aligned. Now I know why buildings collapse left right and centre in the country
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Cornerstone001: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by adebaxton(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Tony2016:
Well Finished in 4 months depending on availability of fund.

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by PrinzeTokz: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2016
With the latest technology in town, 3 days is OK...
Everything is precasted and assembled, before you know it, your building is Ready...
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by blackprowler: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2016
nijanigga:
chai! everybody want to build house in Nigeria,there will be a time when there won't be land left even to farm.

Lef dem alone. Make una keep borning multiple children and the population keep rising exponentially while everyone wants to build 5-bedroom duplex. One day una go eat the buildings or kill fellow human being chop. Na small small and mumus can't see beyond their noses. One day in the distant future, our 20th, 30th generation offspring will curse us for being so foolish. KEEP BORNING CROWD, UNA HEAR!
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Trunaijian: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Op your wuestion is vague. To get proper estimated times you jave to be a lil more specific. eg. Design of building, plot size, size of structure, finishing materials (tiles-wall pr otherwise, screeding, pop or pvc, botehole drilling or water reticulation, roofing type- decking or stone coat, fenced or unfenced, etc.
When an engineer gets this info he or she would be able to give you a more realistic time frame.

Ps. In.most cases what delays constructuon work is availability of funds.
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by 400billionman: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
herzern:
Please I want to build house
.......will I use Cement??

op....sorry for derailing

Wait, you will need cement as well as sand. Okay.

For the poster @tony2016, assuming you have all the money sitting in your account, things that slow down work at site is finished materials awaiting supply. Assuming your sand or stone or tank water finishes today and your suppliers says it will arrive tomorrow evening, it means tomorrow's work is cancelled.

4 months is very enough to complete a duplex with all accessories. I have seen a bungalow completed in 10 weeks with fencing and borehole .

It takes good planning.
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by 400billionman: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
emmachukwu99:

I tell you..

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by goodgate: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Barselonia:

it's all depends on availability of funds...have done a project of 4 bedroom bungalow,within 1 - 2 weeks, the house has being roof,just remain d finishes.... So it depends on How the cash is available
Goodmorning,how long will it then take to complete(from foundation to finishing)of a bungalow-like church hall on 350sqm?
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Availability of cash would definitely dictate that.

Kindly contact me when your project get to the roofing stage for the latest quality stone coated roofing tiles.

You can as well check my signature below to view some of our completed roofing projects spread all across Nigeria.

All the best ahead OP.
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Reference(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2016
The 'Time of Completion/Duration of the Project' is determined by the 'Programme of Works' which is in turn heavily influenced by the various schedules and specifications. In a 'nutshell' a project's duration is determined by how 'detailed' it is. In a groundnut seed, if you can view your project with a binoculars it shouldn't take long, but if you need a microscope it can take almost forever.

There are five bedroom duplexes that can be built in 4 months while others may require 4 years of uninterrupted construction. Naturally both are incomparable and unrecognisable. And by the way if you want certain original handcrafted Chinese sculpture, ornaments and tapestry you may have to wait 40 years while they study the lost art and another 40 years to recreate them.
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Reference(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2016
400billionman:

Wait, you will need cement as well as sand. Okay.

For the poster @tony2016, assuming you have all the money sitting in your account, things that slow down work at site is finished materials awaiting supply. Assuming your sand or stone or tank water finishes today and your suppliers says it will arrive tomorrow evening, it means tomorrow's work is cancelled.

4 months is very enough to complete a duplex with all accessories. I have seen a bungalow completed in 10 weeks with fencing and borehole .

It takes good planning.

grin Yeah, I call them portakabins, not houses.
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by gbaskiboy: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
herzern:
Please I want to build house
.......will I use Cement??

op....sorry for derailing
you'll not use cements, what you'll use is mud
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Barselonia(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
goodgate:
Goodmorning,how long will it then take to complete(from foundation to finishing)of a bungalow-like church hall on 350sqm?

just say 60 to 70 days... because d finishes is d main work...

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Tony2016: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
NinaMiliano:

Thanks to everyone that responded to this post.
Complete fund is ready for the project.
The location will be at Ilesa, Osun State.
I will prefer maximum of 45 days.

Analysis on how this project could be achieved in 45 days will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Tony2016: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks to everyone that responded to this post.
Complete fund is ready for the project.
The location will be at Ilesa, Osun State.
I will prefer maximum of 45 days.

Analysis on how this project could be achieved in 45 days will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by jossy26: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
n3xt:
120 days

Groundworks - 10 days
Ground floor block work - 7 days
Slab - 8 days
Upper floor block work/Concrete Fascia - 10 days
Roofing - 7 days
Internal works - 40 days (assuming they're happening simultaneously and funding not an issue)
External works - 25 days.
*Delays and Unplanned Holidays - 13 days

* Delays could be caused by the following:

- Accesibility issue / Bad roads
- Settlement of Land Urchins (Omo Oniles)
- Making changes while construction is ongoing
- Client not meeting his/her responsibilities which includes provision of water, storage and electricity.
- Funding (delayed payments).
- Lack of supervision and good logistics can run the project into years.

Is there no provision for concrete to cure for 28days after slab work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by dododawa1: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oga HIRE civil engineer or builder,don't lookvfor sharp corner
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by tevanso(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
if ur fund is ready ,i bet u in 90 days ,ur building will be delivered
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by waldigit: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tony2016:
Please I will like to know idea days to complete 5 bedroom duplex from foundation.
1st I will say location, finance, social environment, weather, etc
but technically with other factors remaining the same I can say bw,, 4 to 6 months.
for example we are 3 days today in picture attached from doc level. it is 3brm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Day Of The Bulldozers: Lagos Landlords, Tenants Rendered Homeless Same Day / Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant / Advantages Of Aluminium Roof To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.