Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2035 Views)

How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Vacancies At Ziklag International School Lagos / Massive Recruitment Of Teachers At Atlantic Hall International School, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by obatec: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: . by Remzoid: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
WWW.MITACY.COM
obatec:
I am a teacher with over 6 years experience. Presently, I earn average of 35k monthly which I have been struggling to cope with. Am really in search of any school within Lagos (both mainland and island) with a better offer. Please, any body that knows any school that need teachers should help and link me up. I studied chemistry and my key subjects are chemistry and basic science.

Thanks
Re: . by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
A reputable School based in Magodo Phase I requires qualified candidate for the below position: Job Title: Teacher Location: Lagos Qualifications Candidates should possess NCE, B.Ed qualification with 5 years working experience in a school. Application Closing Date 23rd July, 2016. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copies of their detailed CV's to: integratedrecruitment@yahoo.com
Re: . by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
A reputable Montessori Nursery and Primary School in the Mainland, Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Nursery and Primary Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements Candidate should possess NCE/B.Ed/B.Sc qualification, with at least 5 years cognate experience. Preferable candidates must be residing around Aguda and Surulere environs Application Closing Date 23rd July, 2016. Interview Date Saturday, 23rd July, 2016. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should apply in person with written application, detailed Resume and credentials to: The advertiser, 41, Adesina Street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos State. Time: 10:00am
Re: . by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
An outstanding International Secondary School located in the heart of Lagos is looking for qualified, experienced, intelligent, well organized, proactive, innovative, enthusiastic, and committed individuals with strong interpersonal, communication and IT skills for the vacant position below: Job Title: Biology Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements Qualifications: B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Experience: Applicants should have about 7 years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE, SAT, TDEFL, or British 3 American experience will be an added advantage Skills: All Teaching staff must have over 90% proficiency in Information Technology Application Closing Date 26th July, 2016 Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: spsrecruitments@yahoo.com , spsrecruitments@gmail.com All email subject should clearly state the position applied for Clearly e.g: Subject: Biology Teacher 7 years Experience. Note: Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Re: . by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
An outstanding International Secondary School located in the heart of Lagos is looking for qualified, experienced, intelligent, well organized, proactive, innovative, enthusiastic, and committed individuals with strong interpersonal, communication and IT skills for the vacant position below: Job Title: Chemistry Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements Qualifications: B.Ed/M.Ed or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGCE/ in Education Experience: Applicants should have about 7 years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department. IGCSE, SAT, TDEFL, or British 3 American experience will be an added advantage Skills: All Teaching staff must have over 90% proficiency in Information Technology Application Closing Date 26th July, 2016 Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: spsrecruitments@yahoo.com , spsrecruitments@gmail.com All email subject should clearly state the position applied for Clearly e.g: Subject: Chemistry Teacher 7 years Experience. Note: Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Re: . by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
A private Government Approved School in Oshodi/isolo LGA, Lagos Particularly located between Isolo and the Ikotun bridge. Next academic session we shall introduce the British/American Curriculum, to achieve this brand objective we need to increase our workforce in the entire value chain of the school system. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Teacher (SS1 - SS3) Location: Lagos Job Description We intend to run three arms each with 15 students in a class. Requirement Candidates should possess a university degree. Remuneration We pay competitive industry wage Application Closing Date 18th July, 2016. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's (two page CV containing your telephone number, contact address and qualification/ experience) to: P.O. Box 8275, Marina, Lagos State.
Re: . by obatec: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
adekanmbi1986:
A private Government Approved School in Oshodi/isolo LGA,
Lagos Particularly located between Isolo and the Ikotun
bridge. Next academic session we shall introduce the
British/American Curriculum, to achieve this brand objective
we need to increase our workforce in the entire value chain
of the school system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (SS1 - SS3)
Job Description
We intend to run three arms each with 15 students in a
class.
Requirement
Candidates should possess a university degree.
Remuneration
We pay competitive industry wage
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
applications and CV's (two page CV containing your
telephone number, contact address and qualification/
experience) to:
P.O. Box 8275,
Marina,
Lagos State.
Is this for real. What is the name of the school. Please, I need genuine information. No agent is needed here. Thanks
Re: . by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2016
obatec:
Is this for real. What is the name of the school. Please, I need genuine information. No agent is needed here. Thanks

Is there a crime in trying ? Whether an agent or not, you will get to know when you receive an invitation for interview. However, don't honour any job interview without asking questions.

I saw the adverts on a job website and I decided to share with you. The organization I work with is a world class organization and they used a yahoo email address for thr advert of the position am holding now but I gave it a trial. In as much you do not ask me to bring money, I will try. So you are at liberty to decide what to do. Regards
Re: . by obatec: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2016
adekanmbi1986:

Is there a crime in trying ? Whether an agent or not, you will get to know when you receive an invitation for interview. However, don't honour any job interview without asking questions.

I saw the adverts on a job website and I decided to share with you. The organization I work with is a world class organization and they used a yahoo email address for thr advert of the position am holding now but I gave it a trial. In as much you do not ask me to bring money, I will try. So you are at liberty to decide what to do. Regards
Thanks my dear! It's because of my experience with so called agent that I want to be careful. Last time I submitted application through ads that I saw online, I was really disappointed. But as you said I will give it a trial. Thanks once again.
Re: . by obatec: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Am highly gratiful for the concerns of my fellows above over my reqeust.
More contributions are however needed. Thanks
Re: . by ify2016: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
nice one
Re: . by obatec: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Good morning nairalanders! Am hopeful.
Re: . by obatec: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good day Nairalanders
Re: . by obatec: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Am still looking forward for a better school. Pls, kindly help

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainees Recruitment In A Global Hospitality Company / How To Pass SHL Test / Vacancies In A Leading Mortgage Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.