Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover (1206 Views)

Bitclub Advantage / Take Action Today By Taking Advantage Of Wise Investments.don't Be Like Mr. Akin / Guys! Take Advantage Of 500$ Bonus Upon Registration For Lcf Coin Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2016
WHY THE LEBANESE AND CHINESE CONTINUE TO PROSPER IN NIGERIA, WHILE WE NIGERIANS WAIL ON FACEBOOK

"Recently I was telling a friend that Cool FM, Wazobia FM, Nigeria Info, Wazobia TV, Cool Link, Chocolate Royal etc, is owned by an individual. The guy shouted that is not true! When I further told him that it was owned by a Lebanese, the guy almost punched my fine face (make I show myself small. Lolz).

Most Nigerians currently feel like hanging Mr. President. Particularly, the importers, due to the dollar rise. I've been feeling the same way too, until I had an encounter with a Chinese guy, and I've tagged my feelings as stupidity.
This Chinese guy has a factory where he manufactures furniture here in Nigeria. One of his raw material is wood, which he sources from Nigeria, because Nigerian wood is cheap and of the best quality. But he has to import other accessories. But one of the amazing thing is, since the rise of the dollar, the guy has been importing accessories, yet he has not increased the price of his products.

So how come?

This guy put his wife in charge of the factory, while he spends most of his time at Shagamu, in Ogun State, buying timber and exporting to China. The money from the exported timber that was supposed to be transferred back to him here in Nigeria, is been used to buy the furniture accessories he uses for production.
By so doing, he doesn't need to buy dollar. So he said: "Emmanuel, I don't have problem with dollar rising to N500...because I don't need it for anything." He said his Indian friend does the same thing with ginger export, while the only thing we Nigerians do, is exporting our complaints on social media.

So the Indians and the Chinese are busy coming up with strategies that have defied the dollar challenge, while we Nigerians are shouting 'dollar is high'.
Again it is all about taking advantage of the situation to move ahead instead of just wailing on social media.

Let's all start THINKING and DOING even as we criticise government policies we don't like!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#Copied

Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2016
I copied this on a friend wall on facebook, so I want us to discuss it here. is it our fault for not exploiting our resources or the Government is restricting us, and encouraging foreigners. share your knowledge and experience please
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
The problem with we Nigerians is that we can't think.. religion & pseudo-education has finished us ... #Bible&Certificate
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 5:31am On Jul 16, 2016
I think Government is not helping as well. they prefer foreign investor, and when a local person want to exploit resource, they make him undergo too much protocol until he is tired of it and drops out.
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2016
@op, this is how you people always come with low thinking that cause the xenophobic attack in south africa. How has the foreigners done wrong by doing their job that were called upon. If you think the foreigners are your the cause of your problem, then about other countries that has. Progress despite the large foreigners they had. Please redirect your anger to your lazy,incompetent and empty skull governments of most developing nations.
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 4:00am On Jul 22, 2016
tommyken:
@op, this is how you people always come with low thinking that cause the xenophobic attack in south africa. How has the foreigners done wrong by doing their job that were called upon. If you think the foreigners are your the cause of your problem, then about other countries that has. Progress despite the large foreigners they had. Please redirect your anger to your lazy,incompetent and empty skull governments of most developing nations.

which village do you come from. this is how you people fail exam. in what way did the post reflect this your stupid assertion and assumption. did you even read the post at all? It is true that the only way you can hide things for Africans is to document it in black and white cos they don't read.
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Jostico: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tabbaz:
WHY THE LEBANESE AND CHINESE CONTINUE TO PROSPER IN NIGERIA, WHILE WE NIGERIANS WAIL ON FACEBOOK

"Recently I was telling a friend that Cool FM, Wazobia FM, Nigeria Info, Wazobia TV, Cool Link, Chocolate Royal etc, is owned by an individual. The guy shouted that is not true! When I further told him that it was owned by a Lebanese, the guy almost punched my fine face (make I show myself small. Lolz).

Most Nigerians currently feel like hanging Mr. President. Particularly, the importers, due to the dollar rise. I've been feeling the same way too, until I had an encounter with a Chinese guy, and I've tagged my feelings as stupidity.
This Chinese guy has a factory where he manufactures furniture here in Nigeria. One of his raw material is wood, which he sources from Nigeria, because Nigerian wood is cheap and of the best quality. But he has to import other accessories. But one of the amazing thing is, since the rise of the dollar, the guy has been importing accessories, yet he has not increased the price of his products.

So how come?

This guy put his wife in charge of the factory, while he spends most of his time at Shagamu, in Ogun State, buying timber and exporting to China. The money from the exported timber that was supposed to be transferred back to him here in Nigeria, is been used to buy the furniture accessories he uses for production.
By so doing, he doesn't need to buy dollar. So he said: "Emmanuel, I don't have problem with dollar rising to N500...because I don't need it for anything." He said his Indian friend does the same thing with ginger export, while the only thing we Nigerians do, is exporting our complaints on social media.

So the Indians and the Chinese are busy coming up with strategies that have defied the dollar challenge, while we Nigerians are shouting 'dollar is high'.
Again it is all about taking advantage of the situation to move ahead instead of just wailing on social media.

Let's all start THINKING and DOING even as we criticise government policies we don't like!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#Copied

please your numbers I want to sell skill
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jostico:

please your n.u.m.b.e.r.s I want to sell skill

It's now in my signature. thanks
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Jostico: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tabbaz:

It's now in my signature. thanks

Help me with your numbers please
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jostico:

Help me with your n.u.m.b.ers please

Pls check below this post. I have also replied your pm
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Jostico: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tabbaz:

Pls check below this post. I have also replied your pm
please message me on askofjonathan@gmail.com
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Jostico:

please message me on askofjonathan@gmail.com

alright sir
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Jostico: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Tabbaz:

alright sir

Still no response! Nawa so how much you go buy €20 from me?
Re: Foreigners Are Taking Advantage Of Our Resources - Whose Fault: Citizen Or Gover by Tabbaz(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Jostico:

Still no response!
Nawa so how much you go buy €20 from me?

Your message just entered now. May be there is network issue over there

Transportation And Haulage Business Forum (lets Meet) / Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading / Which Site Can I Invest My Money And Earn Interest