Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Test Tips For The 2016 Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - SUPPLY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Tips For The 2016 Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - SUPPLY (1970 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance / Schedule Of Activities For The 2016 Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Tips For The 2016 Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - SUPPLY by JobForNigeria: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Irrespective of what they write, there are right and wrong answers. If there wasn't, everyone would go through. Below are the tips used by a qualified candidate to pass the personality test:

1. Choose from 'agree', 'strongly agree,' 'disagree' or 'strongly disagree'. Choosing in between may make the computer think you are trying to trick it.

2. Don't need the challenge of something unexpected in order to feel motivated.

3. Respect people/ be empathetic/ take time to talk to people even if it will lead to delays. Better for people to feel loved and be behind schedule than to have unhappy people work for you.

4. Don't be anxious over how your work is.

5. Forget the mistakes you made quickly and move on.

TO SEE THE 20 OTHER RULES, VISIT http://getemployednigeria1..com.ng/2016/07/graduate-and-undergraduate-job_15.html

I hope this helps!

Re: Test Tips For The 2016 Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - SUPPLY by CallofDuty(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Men I still did all that..and de sent me their regret mail bla bla bla..mteeeeeeew.
Re: Test Tips For The 2016 Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - SUPPLY by JobForNigeria: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2016
CallofDuty:
Men I still did all that..and de sent me their regret mail bla bla bla..mteeeeeeew.

You probably did not use these specific rules, judging from when this post was put up and when you posted! You can't finish the test that fast!

Sorry about that anyway, visit http://getemployednigeria1..com.ng for other job vacancies!

I hope this helps!
Re: Test Tips For The 2016 Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - SUPPLY by Darlx(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
CallofDuty:

Don't just jump straight to applying those "tips" which would most likely make you give inconsistent answers...and that's a big NO in this kinda test.

My advice (which has always worked for me, even in this particular test too) is first of all, visit the company's website to read and understand what their VALUES are. Understand what their CULTURE is, and what the traits they are looking for in a potential employee are.

When you are convinced you understand what their potential employee should look like (in terms of character, motives, drive, etc); put yourself in the person's shoes and answer the questions from the person's perspective.

For example: Someone who is very "team oriented" would approach a decision making process a way different from the way someone who is not. While the team oriented nigga may open up the process for discussion amongst team members, even when he knows the obvious decision that should be taken; a person who is not team oriented surely would not even bother asking other team members about it - since to him, the solution is 'obvious'. Now, while both approaches are not wrong, one would be preferable to a company that is "team work" centred over the other.

I sincerely hope you understand Sha. All the best grin

3 Likes

Re: Test Tips For The 2016 Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme - SUPPLY by odiainnocent: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Quite thoughtful

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Service Rep At Capricorn Digital Ltd – 25 Openings Entry Level / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Posit / Please Guys Help Me Out ,I Just Got This Invitation, Is It Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.