Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ican And I - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican And I (711 Views)

Any Good ICAN And CISA Tutorial Centres In Enugu City? / Will ICAN and MSc Econs Help Me Get An Oil & Gas Job? Candid Opinions Pls. / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ican And I by barry06(m): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2009
Pls I need candid advice from great minds only!

I graduated in 2002, served in 2003/04, got my first job in 2004.
since then i ve been flying high with my first degree. amazingly its HND, though i did my PGD and am currently on my MBA.

The crux is that, am yet to qualify as ACA, despite registering with ICAN in 2004.
i ve been procastinating and now am worried cos am the last man yet to qualify among my peers in school.

recently i was told that ICAN has a new syllabus, and my job responsibility is increasing by the hour.

Pls anyone with great idea on how to come around this situation, bearing in mind that am outside lagos.
No idea is foolish, pls share with me and i believe that one or two individuals who has similar experience will equally benefit from this thread.

tnx.
Re: Ican And I by WICTOR: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hi Barry06,

I graduated around the same time that you graduated, 2001 to be precise and i qualified as a member of ICAN in 2004, also qualified as a member of ACCA later.

If you are really interested in experience sharing, just send a mail to me. My mail address is proyalsteward@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank: 1400 Staffs To Go (40% Of Work Force) / Pilot Career / Food Science & Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.