Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem (603 Views)

Solutions To Android Problem / Watsapp Was Unable To Install In My Android"problem Parsing Package" / How To Chat With Gtbank Customer Care Online To Solve Your Banking Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem by Mindfido(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anytime I want to download on google playstore, it will pause and won't download. Now i can't update my apps even whatsapp.

I have restore factory settings and cleared playstore, play services and download manager cache and data. Please anyone with a better will be much appreciated.

Besides I need the old wordpress android app, cause the updated one i collected from a friend is not good as the old one. Please help a brother. Thanks in advance.
Re: Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem by Nkonadi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mindfido:
Anytime I want to download on google playstore, it will pause and won't download. Now i can't update my apps even whatsapp.

I have restore factory settings and cleared playstore, play services and download manager cache and data. Please anyone with a better will be much appreciated.

Besides I need the old wordpress android app, cause the updated one i collected from a friend is not good as the old one. Please help a brother. Thanks in advance.

Do you get any error code?? If yes check here: http://www.techdibia.com/2016/07/some-common-google-play-store-errors.html

If No, Specify lets find another solution
Re: Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem by Emmaway(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mindfido:

It happens to me frequently, solution is: Once it pauses cancel the download and start again.
Re: Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem by adefowope14(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2016
can't update my Facebook, why
Re: Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem by Emmaway(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
adefowope14:
can't update my Facebook, why
Keep trying.
Re: Plz Who Can Help To Solve This Android Problem by Mindfido(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
I try pausing and download still yet, no app download. Any other suggestion

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Glo Mb Bonus? / Infinix Hot Note Needed In Minna Niger State / Whatsapp Now Allows You Draw Or Write On Photos And Videos, As Well As Add Emoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.