Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (885 Views)

Depressed And Need Help / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to / I Am So Depressed And At The Brink Of Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
What exactly are you soliciting for?
Miracle from the deaf mode or....
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
goldenruby:
What exactly are you soliciting for?
Miracle from the deaf mode or....

Monetary or kind, like a hearing aid, but I will need some money for X-ray or check-up by an audiologist

Please, I am Partially deaf. thanks.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Moderators, I don't know what I have done but let me get it straight that I am NOT a scam and all I need is aid for a better hearing. if you leave this thread Here I might not get help. I am not really desperate but if you won't move it please kindly delete the thread, I will modify this later.

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Dominique
Sissy3
Farano.
Re: ... by MightyPee: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
So sad but funny, angry I know someone who had a similar problem too a female cousin after we got her a hearing aid device she's now hearing properly, I understand what you feel.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
MightyPee:
So sad but funny, angry I know someone who had a similar problem too a female cousin after we got her a hearing aid device she's now hearing properly, I understand what you feel.

believe me it's not cool to be in this situation, but I've been living with it, I was just laughing all through while going through dab2mydick thread, he was scared of going deaf, I am really angry that the Mods don't think I need to be helped sha, been begging them to move this to FP but no way. Really sad.
Re: ... by MightyPee: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Storeburn:

believe me it's not cool to be in this situation, but I've been living with it, I was just laughing all through while going through dab2mydick thread, he was scared of going deaf, I am really angry that the Mods don't think I need to be helped sha, been begging them to move this to FP but no way. Really sad.
I think maybe this is not about snakes and cleavage, nairaland mods are all after such thread competing on who will move the most useless post to FP. Check your email. And kindly take down your email. I just use it to search for you on FB.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
MightyPee:

I think maybe this is not about snakes and cleavage, nairaland mods are all after such thread competing on who will move the most useless post to FP. Check your email. And kindly take down your email. I just use it to search for you on FB.

Replied you, or maybe I didn't sound really depressed like threatening to commit suicide. I am a funny person my previous posts on nairaland is proof to that.
I will do that but not yet, if by Saturday this thread is left here, I will take everything up there down. Thanks.
Re: ... by MightyPee: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Storeburn:

Replied you, or maybe I didn't sound really depressed like threatening to commit suicide. I am a funny person my previous posts on nairaland is proof to that.
I will do that but not yet, if by Saturday this thread is left here, I will take everything up there down. Thanks.

Don't worry help will come, Seun
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Dominique
Sissy3
Farano. Someone needs your attention. Don't pay blind eyes to this.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 20, 2016
I hope this can be moved to fp.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yieldings:
I hope this can be moved to fp.
I hope so too. Thanks.
Re: ... by Eleganza33(f): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Deafness is bad
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Eleganza33:
Deafness is bad
I actually read your post on hearing aid international. Deafness is really bad.
Re: ... by Eleganza33(f): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Storeburn:

I actually read your post on hearing aid international. Deafness is really bad.
sorry but stop getting ashamed wen you r with friends infact this is the time to know your real friends

(1) (Reply)

Common Eye Diseases, Disorders, Symptoms And Solutions / Pls Help Me O / British Girl Given Right To Freeze Body Till Cure For Cancer Is Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.