Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation (637 Views)

Afenifere Is Selling Yoruba Nation To Igbo Through Christian Religion! / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm not a partisan bigot. I'm neither a wailer nor a zombie,I'm just an objective youth. It is with a marked disgust I watched as the happenings in the National Assembly unfolded last week between 2 political hypocrites.
My thoughts are laced with paranoia,emanating from the hypocrisy of my elders. I hate to believe that, my people have chosen to be willing puns in the chess game of an elite whose self serving aim is to acquire political grandeur.

Just last week,the national assembly was all over the news media;someone threatened to molest a woman,in the person of HONOURABLE OLUREMI TINUBU,reason being,he was alleged to have been called a DOG! We yorubas wouldn't have that,so we went about protesting under various acronyms,all carrying the tag"women".
Meanwhile,just last week,an ordinary yoruba woman was killed by evil clannish religious beasts;the residents of Iba area of lagos state are being terrorised by terrorists militants;yorubas are being killed by Herdsmen;the governor of oyo state, where I'm currently observing my nysc hasn't paid teachers for 6months!;the grazing bill,as evil as it may seem is being weighed;the yorubas who happen to give a block vote to president Buhari are being short changed in political appointments;not even one pan-yoruba group has come out protesting, excepting Afenifere,but it never gained any media frenzy.However,when an elite who stays in bourdillon,ikoyi, was threatened,her followers who reside in locations that are not "very eye catching" went haywire.

In as much as we have a right to support whoever we like,it is wise and imperative for us not to be a willing tool in the hands of any elite,in order to further his/her self serving scheming.

In closing,as for Dino Melaye,whatever wrong you did your ex wives will be done to you,be it whatever.
Cc
Beremx,firefire,omenka,mrvitalis,tonyebarcanista,seun,mynd44,lalastica,snailspeed,modath,aresa
Re: The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation by cosby02(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians and their protest agenda. The rate at which people protest in this country now is alarming.... Well contunu.
Re: The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
cosby02:
Nigerians and their protest agenda. The rate at which people protest in this country now is alarming.... Well contunu.
PAID PROTEST!
Re: The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
so,all this you listed are peculiar to Yorubas?.
nobody is a tool in hand of elite,whatever party people do to support their members shouldn't be used to gauge a tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hagm0nd:
so all this you listed are peculiar to Yorubas.
i'm of a yoruba heritage,and mind you,the topic wasn't about partisan politics. i'm only concerned about the direction most of us have chosen! And pls,stay on the topic. Thank you.
Re: The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
illuminated93:
i'm of a yoruba heritage,and mind you,the topic wasn't about partisan politics. i'm only concerned about the direction most of us have chosen! And pls,stay on the topic. Thank you.
whatever
Re: The Fear Of A Youth For The Yoruba Nation by Firefire(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigeria and Nigerians needs deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta People’s Congress (ndpc) Condemns Arrest Of Jones Abiri / Kogi: Appeal Court Reserves August 4th For Judgment In Faleke's Appeal. / Sylva Says Bayelsa Election Tribunal Is Biased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.