Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ... (1409 Views)

Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin / AAU Physiology HOD Proposes To Girlfriend At Student Dinner ( See Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by MedellinCartel(m): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: ... by BayLord01(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2016
BE WISE
Re: ... by MedellinCartel(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2016

BayLord01:
BE WISE
Re: ... by iamsparrow(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Another nollywood script.
Name of the student, the HOD, the department and the school or adonblivit
Re: ... by Florblu(f): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Contact the university of Ilorin girl for further training. Your HOD is trying to ruin you,don't hesitate to ruin him too

1 Like

Re: ... by deenvibe(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2016
Take the name of the HOD to ur religious leader for help.

1 Like

Re: ... by MedellinCartel(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2016
deenvibe:
Take the name of the HOD to ur religious leader for help.
what is dat going to solve. dont be surprised d hod is a revered elder or deacon in Church. she failed because she didn't do d exam well chikena
Re: ... by deenvibe(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2016
MedellinCartel:
Thanks for ds suggestion, I bliv ts d best I've seen thus far. Doe someone advised dt she shud go bk to him wif her parents.
hope that would not be risky? Did the HOD make it clear to her that he want sex? If no dont try that at all because it will be like an embarrasment to the hod and to avoid further issues.

1 Like

Re: ... by MedellinCartel(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: ... by MedellinCartel(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: ... by MedellinCartel(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: ... by deenvibe(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2016
eddyjibs:
what is dat going to solve. dont be surprised d hod is a revered elder or deacon in Church. she failed because she didn't do d exam well chikena
that does not mean anything
Re: ... by deenvibe(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2016
MedellinCartel:
According to her, he Categorically told her to date him. In exchange, he would clear her and even upgrade her 2:2 to 2:1 and all oda story that touch promises.
the hod is mad. Take is name to all religious center for help am sure since he does not want to go blind
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2016
MedellinCartel:
My people, a good friend of mine failed a course during her final semester exam in the University. She wrote the exam again as carry-over and passed but her HOD insists on sleeping with her before he clears her for graduation. What Should I advice her to do? .
Hmm what's jazz for?
Re: ... by deenvibe(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Hallack:
Hmm what's jazz for?
i tire ooo, and something like this would be cheap atleast 200
Re: ... by ucheogini(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Encourage her nt to giv in to d HOD's request, whilst she backs up her pursuit 4 her result wit prayers. d HOD seeing dt shez standn her grounds on nt sleepn wit him may giv up tho dt may nt come quite easily. however if dt dosnt work, she shud report d mata(wit concrete audio evidence) 2 authorities.

1 Like

Re: ... by Florblu(f): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
MedellinCartel:
I just listened to the audio tape on youtube.But wud every geh b willing to go public with this? Faith was really brave and she had the support of d student union government

You can seek for the support of SUG too.Moreover, being brave is the only option aside giving in to the lecturer's demand

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2016
deenvibe:
i tire ooo, and something like this would be cheap atleast 200
lol

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Pg School Admission 2016/2017 / Architectural Rendition Of University Of Ibadan Business School / Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.