Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / . (1249 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by boundlezz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: . by divineappo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
boundlezz:
I believe this platform was made so as to enable we the agro allied folks to make ends meet. Personally, i go my own way. But Mr. Femi i must say, is quite fraudulent to the best of my knowledge. I waited this long to see if he's going to change. But it doesn't seems so. Few weeks ago, i contacted him that a client of mine needed chilli pepper which he claimed to have. 700kg was bought according to what he told my client. When the chilli pepper arrived, my client weighed it and behold it was less than 200kg.
He earned me a bad name. This is aside lying that he transferred any commission to me. I av neva heard such lies and deceit from anyone before. Am saying this to everyone to watch out and stay clear. or check properly if u must do business with him.
Happy sales to everyone.
if ur claim is true, then evry1 should be careful of him. Honestly, d bad character of some pple in agric section is really something alarming.
Re: . by Pavore9: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
boundlezz:
I believe this platform was made so as to enable we the agro allied folks to make ends meet. Personally, i go my own way. But Mr. Femi i must say, is quite fraudulent to the best of my knowledge. I waited this long to see if he's going to change. But it doesn't seems so.

Few weeks ago, i contacted him that a client of mine needed chilli pepper which he claimed to have. 700kg was bought according to what he told my client. When the chilli pepper arrived, my client weighed it and behold it was less than 200kg.
He earned me a bad name. This is aside lying that he transferred any commission to me. I av neva heard such lies and deceit from anyone before. Am saying this to everyone to watch out and stay clear. or check properly if u must do business with him.
Happy sales to everyone.

What was his response regarding the underweight of the pepper supplied?
Re: . by boundlezz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
wen i confronted him, he said me a text saying he was in the farm. Later, he said how possible? pls everyone should be warned.
Re: . by josh07(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is very bad of you Mr! This story u came to write here isn't true about Mr femi, 1st when I saw this I called him and he explained to me the story, one his Acc was hacked, two what u told here is bad to spoil someone whobhas been in this viz for abt 4yrs with good records,am one of hi investors with millions, u brought a client to him which mixed up happed during the transaction which they ironed out peacefully in fact with the client husband, u shouldn't come here to spoiled someone bcux of ur compensation of #5,000 which he explained he lost a lot during this deal which he promised u paying back well during other transaction. U should fear God mr! He even forward ur treat of blackmailimg him if he didn't Gv u #5000. Well I advice u call him to pay u ur #5000 other thank coming here. God bless u

1 Like

Re: . by janefarms2015: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
josh07:
This is very bad of you Mr! This story u came to write here isn't true about Mr femi, 1st when I saw this I called him and he explained to me the story, one his Acc was hacked, two what u told here is bad to spoil someone whobhas been in this viz for abt 4yrs with good records,am one of hi investors with millions, u brought a client to him which mixed up happed during the transaction which they ironed out peacefully in fact with the client husband, u shouldn't come here to spoiled someone bcux of ur compensation of #5,000 which he explained he lost a lot during this deal which he promised u paying back well during other transaction. U should fear God mr! He even forward ur treat of blackmailimg him if he didn't Gv u #5000. Well I advice u call him to pay u ur #5000 other thank coming here. God bless u

OP, CAN YOU RESPOND TO THIS STATEMENT?
Re: . by TeflonAgro(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good day NL, this OP @boundlezz acquisition is false, I used to run the Acc Tefloncole, the hole story he wrote is lies and out of greedyness and blackmail.
Here is the story, u contacted me 4weeks ago, that ur client needed chilli peppe and y send my number to her (Mrs Olaitan) and she called me, next thing we had agreement which i forwarded the Alhaji in Kaduna to her since am busy working on our farm in Osun state and she sent her staff to meet with him in Kaduna, meanwhile u asked me what's ur cut on this deal and I said am going to Gv u #5,000 , they bought the chilli pepper both the lady staff and the Alhaji had agreement and the paid directly to him and the staff went with his goods, geettimg to abujah it wasn't the scale the needded which it was actually sold in bags and not kilograms, which I and Alhaji, Mrs Olaitan ur client and husband find way or settling this ish which we did after few days and u apologize on my mistake. And we r good since then. As for u @boundlezz ( Adeniyi) u asked for ur cut of #5000 which I said I lost and spent more to make things work out, and you said u r going to blackmail me if I didn't give u ur #5000 and I said go ahead if that's what u wat and which u did, I called u this morning and few mins ago to clear the air but u refuses that I must pay u ur #5000, which I said only if u chill till next week ad y said no, here is my stand, if u can blackmail me just bcux of #5,000 which u explained to u then you can kill for #50,000. People like you shouldn't be any were need business if you can't accept risk and lost in agriculture business.
Re: . by TeflonAgro(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good day NL, this OP @boundlezz acquisition is false, I used to run the Acc Tefloncole, the hole story he wrote is lies and out of greedyness and blackmail.
Here is the story, u contacted me 4weeks ago, that ur client needed chilli peppe and y send my number to her (Mrs Olaitan) and she called me, next thing we had agreement which i forwarded the Alhaji in Kaduna to her since am busy working on our farm in Osun state and she sent her staff to meet with him in Kaduna, meanwhile u asked me what's ur cut on this deal and I said am going to Gv u #5,000 , they bought the chilli pepper both the lady staff and the Alhaji had agreement and the paid directly to him and the staff went with his goods, geettimg to abujah it wasn't the scale the needded which it was actually sold in bags and not kilograms, which I and Alhaji, Mrs Olaitan ur client and husband find way or settling this ish which we did after few days and u apologize on my mistake. And we r good since then. As for u @boundlezz ( Adeniyi) u asked for ur cut of #5000 which I said I lost and spent more to make things work out, and you said u r going to blackmail me if I didn't give u ur #5000 and I said go ahead if that's what u wat and which u did, I called u this morning and few mins ago to clear the air but u refuses that I must pay u ur #5000, which I said only if u chill till next week ad y said no, here is my stand, if u can blackmail me just bcux of #5,000 which i explained to u what will u do if #50,000. People like you shouldn't be any were need business if you can't accept risk and lost in agriculture business.
Re: . by josh07(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
janefarms2015:

OP, CAN YOU RESPOND TO THIS STATEMENT?

I suggests @boundlezz to be man up and stop his rubbish, move on, we all know the risk in biz, you're bigger than blackmailimg for #5000 , oga clear is Teflon name and move on.

1 Like

Re: . by TeflonAgro(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
josh07:

I suggests @boundlezz to be man up and stop his rubbish, move on, we all know the risk in biz, you're bigger than blackmailimg for #5000 , oga clear is Teflon name and move on.

thank you Mr @josh07,
Re: . by josh07(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
TeflonAgro:

thank you Mr @josh07,

You're welcome, keep up ur hard work.
Re: . by boundlezz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mr. Josh i av no biz with u so, i won't join words with u cos i thot that we are all matured adults, and i expected we would be logical in making our conclusions. As for 5k u r very right am bigger than it. This is just d beginning of what happens when someone says "do ur worse'' and talks to u like a kid. Your pal whom you are supporting knows more. Also, lying isn't just good at all. Ask Mr. Femi. He lying about transferring any cash isn't worth it. Beside nobody wants to be belittled. Secondly, he dented my reputation with the client. Pls let's be more reasonable.
Re: . by josh07(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
boundlezz:
Mr. Josh i av no biz with u so, i won't join words with u cos i thot that we are all matured adults, and i expected we would be logical in making our conclusions. As for 5k u r very right am bigger than it. This is just d beginning of what happens when someone says "do ur worse'' and talks to u like a kid. Your pal whom you are supporting knows more. Also, lying isn't just good at all. Ask Mr. Femi. He lying about transferring any cash isn't worth it. Beside nobody wants to be belittled. Secondly, he dented my reputation with the client. Pls let's be more reasonable.

Adeniyi, let go of this matter, in as much he has taken the blame and apologized to ur so call client, letvo of this matter, #5000 isn't worth this stress and blackmailing him. If y get to know this man very well you will love him I swear. Keep calm and call him and iron things out. The fault wasn't his, still he accept the error. I blv according to him and u, it both can from ur client and the Alhaji which they HV iron out maturely. Let go. Their better biz you two can do. He's a god fearing and nose man. Keep Pearce. Good night
Re: . by josh07(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
boundlezz:

Adeniyi, let go of this matter, in as much he has taken the blame and apologized to ur so call client, letvo of this matter, #5000 isn't worth this stress and blackmailing him. If y get to know this man very well you will love him I swear. Keep calm and call him and iron things out. The fault wasn't his, still he accept the error. I blv according to him and u, it both can from ur client and the Alhaji which they HV iron out maturely. Let go. Their better biz you two can do. He's a god fearing and nose man. Keep Pearce. Good night
Re: . by TeflonAgro(m): 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
thank you Mr josh, @boundlezz , I explained to you over and over and I accepted the mistake of Alhaji and ur client, I said u should do ur worst bcux u got me upset by sending treats bcux of #5000. anyways am sorry once again. look how u came here to try and spoil my reputation just bcux I didn't Gv u the 5k compensation which i told u I ran lost big time. well am sorry which blv their r better things to be dome BTW us if u still like. sorry bro.
Re: . by josh07(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
TeflonAgro:
thank you Mr josh, @boundlezz , I explained to you over and over and I accepted the mistake of Alhaji and ur client, I said u should do ur worst bcux u got me upset by sending treats bcux of #5000. anyways am sorry once again. look how u came here to try and spoil my reputation just bcux I didn't Gv u the 5k compensation which i told u I ran lost big time. well am sorry which blv their r better things to be dome BTW us if u still like. sorry bro.

Waoooo that's very courageous of u Teflon, adeniyi accept his apology and let their be peace. Sorry adeniyi
Re: . by zazua: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chineke! In Nigeria do people say sorry. Bro ade, Pls forgive him but he shld say wen he will pay wat he promised
Re: . by boundlezz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mr. Josh and Zazua. I don't know you guys but one thing for sure is that you're peacemakers. God bless u all. And to you Mr. Femi no quarrel, just perfect your side of the bargain.Trust me, am no trouble maker but don't try to cheat me. One message am passing here is manner of approach and sincerity. 5k shouldn't cause itch between two adults. But y lying or trying to play me that he paid into my acct when he didn't is what got me upset. I hate deceit and its a turn off for me. If he wasn't having it, he should av told me. He's talking like am begging him for 5k. its a normal things to ask for commission when u refer. He kips referring to ''becux of 5k". If its nting to him, then let him pay it. This is y am insisting that he must pay. And as for knowing him...... Already my client is disappointed. This was supposed to be a long time deal. As bizness persons we all know its a big loss especially to me cos of the links. Besides first impression last longer. My client hasn't bin happy since then and that was the last transaction from her side after giving me list of the commodities she wanted. And for the records, i Neva said i was going to blackmail you. This is part of the lies am talking about. You are free to post our chats here. At this point i will say bin God fearing is relative.
Re: . by josh07(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
boundlezz:
Mr. Josh and Zazua. I don't know you guys but one thing for sure is that you're peacemakers. God bless u all. And to you Mr. Femi no quarrel, just perfect your side of the bargain.Trust me, am no trouble maker but don't try to cheat me. One message am passing here is manner of approach and sincerity. 5k shouldn't cause itch between two adults. But y lying or trying to play me that he paid into my acct when he didn't is what got me upset. I hate deceit and its a turn off for me. If he wasn't having it, he should av told me. He's talking like am begging him for 5k. its a normal things to ask for commission when u refer. He kips referring to ''becux of 5k". If its nting to him, then let him pay it. This is y am insisting that he must pay. And as for knowing him...... Already my client is disappointed. This was supposed to be a long time deal. As bizness persons we all know its a big loss especially to me cos of the links. Besides first impression last longer. My client hasn't bin happy since then and that was the last transaction from her side after giving me list of the commodities she wanted. And for the records, i Neva said i was going to blackmail you. This is part of the lies am talking about. You are free to post our chats here. At this point i will say bin God fearing is relative.

You're very stupid and desperate, if we all can tell u to let go and refuse. What did u want in this? This so client u r talking just asked him for a deal last evening which am willing to trade with his company? And he's willing to brig u in? Didn't u think we know ur so call client is a motherinlaw? Fools you're. If I josh07 can twl u sorry bcux of 5k and he apologized and some other nairalander can say so what more do u want dude? You're just a small boy who need to grown up and understand this biz! Blackmail or not this man is doing good far before you're in secondary school.
Re: . by TeflonAgro(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
thank you everyone, pls let's not take this far bcux I blv this is exactly what he want, he's an attention maker, bcux I called him severely but he's so optimistic about his #5,000 which at this point I won't give u, bcux I have said sorry and called you but it seems you wanna boost ur low life up to bring others down , if I didn't>settle with ur client why hasn't she/ he call u out or called u ? look! am too busy for this ur propaganda, we have talked on phone but guessed u like publicity to boost ur OP. good luck . I HV said sorry time to time here and on phone .
Re: . by boundlezz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mr. Josh watch it. I think you r going too far. if u call me a fool, then i don't know wat to call u. maybe a bigger one. saying " if u josh07 says sorry". r u God? learn to respect urself and stay out from what isn't ur Biz. For calling me a small boy, pls tell me wen u will die since u r the old man. Calling the client my mother in law, i believe u were the one that officiated d wedding. Maturity is when u dont poke ur nose. Just as we have pride of birds, i think u guys r pride of fools. If am as hungry as Femi, i would have detected his lies abt ATM transfer the following day. And for you Femi you can feed your friends and family with the 5k since i know u can't have it till u die. You should av just said u r broke and u and ur so called supporter cant come up with 5k instead of the too much talk. Good day.
Re: . by zazua: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Na wah for una. Why all ds? Tecflo u wronged him n u must remain apologetic. Josh Pls stay off u are making it like u are involved. If u can't make peace den hold it. Bros U WEH DON LOSE 5000.COOL IT. I KNOW HOW U FEEL BC IF NA ME I GO BLOW HOT HOT. BUT AS HE DON SAY SORRY. LEAVE AM GOD DEY!
Re: . by TeflonAgro(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
zazua:
Na wah for una. Why all ds? Tecflo u wronged him n u must remain apologetic. Josh Pls stay off u are making it like u are involved. If u can't make peace den hold it. Bros U WEH DON LOSE 5000.COOL IT. I KNOW HOW U FEEL BC IF NA ME I GO BLOW HOT HOT. BUT AS HE DON SAY SORRY. LEAVE AM GOD DEY!

@boundlezz am sorry once again! and thanks to @zazua.
Re: . by boundlezz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
To zazau, God bless you. may you know no trouble in your life. And to you Tefloncole, no beef. God bless our hustles.

(1) (Reply)

300bags Of Poultry Litters Of Point Of Lay(on The Floor) Needed In Ibadan / 4000 Bird Capacity Poultry For Sale - IBADAN / New Zealand Rabbit Female Warners Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.