Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Who else did this? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who else did this? (732 Views)

Why Will A Woman Did This To Her New Born Baby? Wickedness / Lol! Who Did This To These Ladies Photo? / Who Did This Song Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who else did this? by Egregius(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2016
I used to try this few years back.. Before i load a card..I'll change some digits to see if I'll be lucky to get it right, after several attempts without any success, i gave up.. Has anyone here been successful in guessing recharge card pin?
Re: Who else did this? by may01(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2016
Yes, Visafone
Re: Who else did this? by Mediapace: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2016
The thing no dey work jor
Never worked for me
Re: Who else did this? by Egregius(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2016
may01:
Yes, Visafone
wow lucky you! How many digits is Visafone's recharge card?
Re: Who else did this? by Egregius(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Never worked for me
same here...it's a rare occurrence
Re: Who else did this? by Egregius(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Never worked for me
same here...it's a rare occurrence
Re: Who else did this? by Eberex(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
if you studied mathematics in school then you won't ask that question. Have you ever heard of number combination? there is no way you can predict it
Re: Who else did this? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not guess actually but I remember one evening when I loaded an MTN recharge card and out of curiosity I tried typing the PIN once again in first-and-last style and to my greatest surprise I was given 400 Naira. You go fear as I take lavish that money on GoCredit (that year when 2GO was the in thing lol). Never had that kinda luck afterwards tho.
Re: Who else did this? by weblord1900: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yes. I got 1k recharge card.
I was very happy that day.

but when I woke up and dial *556#
What I saw is -499.99 I borrowed from MTN
Re: Who else did this? by Egregius(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eberex:
if you studied mathematics in school then you won't ask that question. Have you ever heard of number combination? there is no way you can predict it
that was why I didn't used the word ’predict’ Mr Mathematician,by the way if you did probability in school, you'll know there is a probability it can happen,it's just not encouraging(check the post below)

1 Like

Re: Who else did this? by Egregius(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Reiyvinn:
Not guess actually but I remember one evening when I loaded an MTN recharge card and out of curiosity I tried typing the PIN once again in first-and-last style and to my greatest surprise I was given 400 Naira. You go fear as I take lavish that money on GoCredit (that year when 2GO was the in thing lol). Never had that kinda luck afterwards tho.
wow!!!lucky you
Re: Who else did this? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Egregius:
wow!!!lucky you

Well, I was.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Massive Makeup Sale And Makeup Training In Port Harcourt / Qoutes By Great People That Will Boost Your Self Esteem / 20 Things You Probably Don't Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.