Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm (728 Views)

Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) / Big Python Killed Along Asaba-Ontisha Road (Photos) / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by bstringz(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2016
The snake is enormous. And was said to have been terrorizing the farmers, eating their birds and eggs.
It was caught after it had killed and eaten some birds to it’s fill,however, luck ran out of the snake when out of heaviness it fell off from the place it was resting, and some farmers heard the fall and attacked and killed the snake.

Click link to see more pic http://truenaijayarn.com/see-big-python-killed-today-at-aiyedoto-farm-agric/

Source:Www.truenaijayarn.com

Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by bstringz(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2016
Lalasticala this is "snake" post ooo....front page pls
http://truenaijayarn.com/see-big-python-killed-today-at-aiyedoto-farm-agric/
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by johnbuck81(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2016
this is heading to front page#nolie
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by smpapa(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Pepper soup for weekend.
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by yrret: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2016
From the stables of O.J production comes this blockbuster,
heart-wrenching, Sad Story full of intrigues, pains, agony and reckoning.......'THE PYTHON AND Mr. OJO'

featuring Bstringz Nightcrawler, Olajumoke Igwe, Seun, Lalasticlala, Mydn, Tonto Dike and introducing Animal Farm.......'THE PYTHON AND Mr.OJO'

Produced by Eze Ndigbo of Ikorodu and directed by Fulani herdsmen, 'THE PYTHON AND Mr.OJO'

Marketed and Distributed by O.j Productions, 33 Nnamdi Azikiwe street Idumota Lagos,
51 I weka road Onitsha and 3 pound Road Aba.........'THE PYTHON AND Mr. OJO'

Grab your copy now!!!!!!! grin
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Omo see pepper soup?
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by golor(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Nairaland nd snake re like Messi nd Ronaldo

Eh no de waste time,na front page thing.
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by azeecoboy(m): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2016
Lalasticlala,are you up? grin
Op,hope you guys havent finish devouring the snake??...
I feel like eating it this morrin
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Why kill it? That python couldve brought in some money to the economy through tourism if kept in a zoo.

What am I even saying sef? Seems I'm beginning to sound like Lai Mohammed.undecided
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by Evidence1000(m): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Lemme park my vehicle here . I'm boarding the bus to front page
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by fiftynaira(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Sure bet this thing dey enter FP!
Re: See Big Python Killed Today At Ojo Farm by eme1n(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
@Lalasticlala pls do the needful...

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed Due To My Greed / My Close Friend Died Since 2009 But I Still See Him In My Dreams. Is It Normal? / Why Do People Deactivate Their Account On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.