Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Can You Do This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Do This? (868 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This? by surveycash(m): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2009
Hello the Webmasterhes,

I have a website Idea and I don't know if you guys can handle it. I want to build a SOCKS site. I mean a site that has any IP you desire. Just click on the country of your choice and all the IPs for that country will be displaced. The IPs are updated every 10mins.

Secondly, it is a membership site where people will have to register with a username and password to really access the IP.

Can you do it? Then shoot me a mail at incomelegends@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Can You Do This? by nitation(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
Where will you be retrieving the "socks" ? Is it the developer that will think of any number off hand? or write a program that generates random IP numbers? If not, then you need to be specific how and where this IP numbers will be coming from.

- nitation
Re: Can You Do This? by surveycash(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2009
nitation:

Where will you be retrieving the "socks" ? Is it the developer that will think of any number off hand? or write a program that generates random IP numbers? If not, then you need to be specific how and where this IP numbers will be coming from.

- nitation

Good and intelligent questions. I intend to get the SOCKS from another site. I want to integrate the SOCKS part of the site into mine using frame (dont mind me oh, I am not a pro, just learnt the term). See this site www.sockslist.net. What I mean by frame and integration is that, the surrounding will be my site but the "koko" which is SOCKS will be from another site like www.sockslist.net.

So I want a frame/table within my site that will integrate these SOCKS from another site. I will also have a members page where they will have to register to have access to hotter and more RELIABLE SOCKS.

Hope you understand?

Thank you once more.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Complete Website today / Dora Akunyili Website - Let's Review / A Nigerian Twitter Client! Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.