Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (1394 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Rick9(m): 2:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Bro school session is about to end oh, as I speak to u now all departments are ending their exams today. After that school would be empty and the hostels would be free. Maybe u should come to hall 3 talk to the porters , bribe them maybe they would consider u
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Rick9(m): 2:09am On Jul 26, 2016
istayfresh:

i will be very grateful if i got help.
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
ah okay,really..thats interesting,infact that would be great...you said hall 3 right.
do you mean first semester,or second semester
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Rick9(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
istayfresh:
ah okay,really..thats interesting,infact that would be great...you said hall 3 right.
do you mean first semester,or second semester
second semester just ended oh that means the session has ended for 2015/2016. So just try Hall 3
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by srrrr(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wait till 1st of August.
At that time, engineering students will b in school for UBIT and they will stay for 4 weeks (1st to 26th august). who knows, u might even stay in hall 2, because they usually take boys to hall 2 during UBIT.

1 Like

Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
so basically ,i could just get to hall 3 and look for any room with a matress and bed and claim the space for a temporary stay of 3 weeks.
that would be so cool.does it mean i wont be harassed at all
Rick9:
second semester just ended oh that means the session has ended for 2015/2016. So just try Hall 3

1 Like

Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
ok master,so what you saying is i could claim to be a UBIT student,hope they wont have this ID card ish.
hope i wont face harassment from porters.
and di you say hall 2,that would be cooler.but is hall 2 not a female hostel,well thanks for the update,im not in a hurry but id try to get there on the third..please can you guide me,what do i need to do to get the room free,would there be a free mattress or id have to buy,would there be a wardrobe to myself or i gotta struggle cause i really need to do this very fast.
srrrr:
Wait till 1st of August.
At that time, engineering students will b in school for UBIT and they will stay for 4 weeks (1st to 26th august). who knows, u might even stay in hall 2, because they usually take boys to hall 2 during UBIT.
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Rick9(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
istayfresh:
so basically ,i could just get to hall 3 and look for any room with a matress and bed and claim the space for a temporary stay of 3 weeks.
that would be so cool.does it mean i wont be harassed at all
Nah it's better u talk to the porters there but UNIBEN Na ur school na u for fit manoeuvre ur way Na. Like one poster said during UBIT u can stay or just meet the porters beg nd bribe dem for temporary accommodation.
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by srrrr(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
istayfresh:
ok master,so what you saying is i could claim to be a UBIT student,hope they wont have this ID card ish.
hope i wont face harassment from porters.
and di you say hall 2,that would be cooler.but is hall 2 not a female hostel,well thanks for the update,im not in a hurry but id try to get there on the third..please can you guide me,what do i need to do to get the room free,would there be a free mattress or id have to buy,would there be a wardrobe to myself or i gotta struggle cause i really need to do this very fast.

Just tell the potters that u want to apply for temporary accommodation (u might need ur admission letter).They can't stop u because u came 4 clearance. But in case they act strange, u can bribe them because they like bribe, but this occurs rarely. Who knows, u might even meet a fellow aspirant like u.
They use hall 2 most times because they can't power all the hostels for just 100 level engineering students. But they might open all the hostel because of temporary accommodation. It is not compulsory to stay in d room u where given.
You will not be given any free foam, and don't even think of buying because there are smart thieves there. Just use any old foam u see in ur room, or you can sleep on the floor if u have a blanket. u can stay in any room u like. That's how clearance life is like. it's just once and for all.
Some people will try to intimidate u. these people are mostly the former 100level students that just entered 200 and they want to get revenge for what they experienced during their clearance.
Temporary accommodation is free.
Re: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks for the advice, im gonna hit the road by Tuesday. quote author=srrrr post=47978366]
Just tell the potters that u want to apply for temporary accommodation (u might need ur admission letter).They can't stop u because u came 4 clearance. But in case they act strange, u can bribe them because they like bribe, but this occurs rarely. Who knows, u might even meet a fellow aspirant like u.
They use hall 2 most times because they can't power all the hostels for just 100 level engineering students. But they might open all the hostel because of temporary accommodation. It is not compulsory to stay in d room u where given.
You will not be given any free foam, and don't even think of buying because there are smart thieves there. Just use any old foam u see in ur room, or you can sleep on the floor if u have a blanket. u can stay in any room u like. That's how clearance life is like. it's just once and for all.
Some people will try to intimidate u. these people are mostly the former 100level students that just entered 200 and they want to get revenge for what they experienced during their clearance.
Temporary accommodation is free.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel U13 With Mt6753 64gb Rom And 13.0mp Front Camera / How To Transfer All Data From HTC To Google Pixel/pixel XL / Is There Really A 5k Tecno Phone Dat Can Do Mobile Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.