Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Wordpress Plugins, Tools And Services I Use & Why I Believe They Are The Great - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Plugins, Tools And Services I Use & Why I Believe They Are The Great (326 Views)

How To Test Wordpress Plugins Without Installing Them / 8 Best Wordpress Tools And SEO Plugins For Your Website / My Top 5 Recommended Wordpress Plugins For New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Plugins, Tools And Services I Use & Why I Believe They Are The Great by opportunihub: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some folks believe that blogger is the best blogging platform whereas others think that WordPress is a better web publishing tool.

Hmmm!!! Make I leave you with the task of saying your mind in COMMENT BOX. I want to carefully show you some of the WP Plugins, Tools And Services I Use & Why I Believe They Are The Best!

Note that I blog on both WordPress and Blogger and may I announce to you that I have another blogger blog, SeriousMata.com, I will soon be lunching it on the on a self-hosted domain. So I am a fairly balanced professional blogger.

Before we proceed further, I welcome you to OpportuniHub’s HelpZone. Have you seen my previous articles? I encourage you to look them up so that you will be able to flow beautifully with me. See them on How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!! on OpportuniHUB Blog

What Are Plugins:

These are company-designed tools that perform specific tasks for you (so easily) on your blog or websites. You don’t need to write codes again. You just need to install it and make us of it. This is one advantage that WordPress has over others. Example plugins include plugin to send message, display images etc. For more visit: How To Blog | Blogging “Must Knows” For Beginners & You.

The list below REVEALS a list of all the WordPress plugins, tools, and services I and most bloggers use with a brief explanation about each of them. I want you to learn this now and teach others or share this post so that others can learn from you.

WordPress:

This is the WordPress Blogging/ Website Design Tool we have been talking about. Also note that this blog is powered by WordPress. Some folks believe that It is the best publishing platform, WHAT DO YOU THINK? Click WordPress for more information

DomainKing:
OpportuniHub and many other websites/blogs I do for my clients are hosted on a Special Dedicated Server. My clients, readers and self have been using DomainKing for quite a long time and their services are excellent. Want to register and host your blog/website? Click DomainKing.

WPForms:

At OpportuniHub, I make use of WPForms among others form plugins, to do my contact forms and form related tasks.

Google Analytics:
Google Analytics is a plugin tool designed by Google to offer exceptional analytics for FREE. It will show you who visited your site/blog, their locations and how they interact with your pages.

See many other WordPress Plugins, Tools And Services I bloggers Use & Why we Believe They Are The wonderful on
http://www.opportunihub.com/2016/07/26/how-to-blog-wp-plugins-tools-and-services-i-use-why-i-believe-they-are-the-best/

(1) (Reply)

162k Facebook Group For Sale (still Available) / Get Your Website Up And Running. / How To Permanently Remove The Footer Credits Of Any Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.