Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Programming Challenges - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Challenges (1194 Views)

New To Python, Gurus Please Help Solve These Challenges. Thanks. / Q & A...challenges I Am Facing As A Startup Developer / Solve these challenges to join Our Cybersecurity Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Challenges by Tochaigh: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hey guys, i just found https://codefights.com, for challenging friends and other programmers from around the world to coding challenges and they support multiple languages. I am honing my skills in javascript, so if anyone would like to battle. Please comment on this thread, it might even be possible to hold some sort of programming competition.
Re: Programming Challenges by FrankLampard: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Tochaigh:
Hey guys, i just found https://codefights.com, for challenging friends and other programmers from around the world to coding challenges and they support multiple languages. I am honing my skills in javascript, so if anyone would like to battle. Please comment on this thread, it might even be possible to hold some sort of programming competition.

I'm still learning district mathematics.
Re: Programming Challenges by Craigston: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
FrankLampard:

I'm still learning district mathematics.
You mean Discrete Mathematics? Lord help me! The lecturer taking the course is a maniac out to make us into robots that reproduce his lecture notes in tests and exams: no room for style or wider reading; just cram what he told you in class.
But I love the course and I've got new books on it.
Re: Programming Challenges by FrankLampard: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Craigston:

You mean Discrete Mathematics? Lord help me! The lecturer taking the course is a maniac out to make us into robots that reproduce his lecture notes in tests and exams: no room for style or wider reading; just cram what he told you in class.
But I love the course and I've got new books on it.

Just find time to learn the stuff on your own, I wish I had the time when I was an undergrad. Now I have no choice than to start looking at it again.

Except you just want to be a copy and paste programmer you really need Discreet Maths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Programming Challenges by xcelmind(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Level up your programming skills. Challenge yourself and compete with other university students in Nigeria. Compete with other Nigerian undergraduates in the pizza challenge

http://codeclass.com.ng/challenge/43fe79a0-50da-11e6-80bb-35a793536c97
Re: Programming Challenges by tr3y(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
I should be able to take you up soon, OP get ready for fatality.

(1) (Reply)

[pic+video] BMW Car Turns Into A Robot Transformer Via Remote-control / Data Encryption With Python-how To Encrypt A Textfile Using Python / How To Set Python Default Interpreter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.