Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

I - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I (623 Views)

How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers / Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) / Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I by HMZi: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
J
Re: I by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
@Op: it is good that you value dignity in labour.

One thing you haven't said:

What you have.

You have succeeded in saying what you don't have and what you want to do.

Tell us what you have apart from desire e.g

Husbandry knowledge?
Financial intelligence?
Relationship management
Access to land?
Abandoned Piggery farm?
Money? (You can't say you don't have anything. Even 50 naira can buy you salt in compounding feed).

I think what you need most is an appraisal of yourself and you will see many things you need is near you, available and achievable.

For those with capacity to help, please for God's sake, look his way provided he is not a scam.

God bless our works,

Sincerely,

5 Likes

Re: I by HMZi: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheUnbeatable:

@Op: it is good that you value dignity in labour.

One thing you haven't said:

What you have.

You have succeeded in saying what you don't have and what you want to do.

Tell us what you have apart from desire e.g

Husbandry knowledge?
Financial intelligence?
Relationship management
Access to land?
Abandoned Piggery farm?
Money? (You can't say you don't have anything. Even 50 naira can buy you salt in compounding feed).

I think what you need most is an appraisal of yourself and you will see many things you need is near you, available and achievable.

For those with capacity to help, please for God's sake, look his way provided he is not a scam.

God bless our works,

Sincerely,

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Pullets The East / Melange Catfish Available / Vitamin A Fortified Cassava Stem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.