Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

- Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (970 Views)

Get Unlimited Free Fiverr Gigs(working Tricks) - 2016 / Free EBOOK: 178 Hot Selling Fiverr Gigs / After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by mokoshalb(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Better go find job
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
mokoshalb:
If you may find one for me, contact me through signature, will be glad grin
this is ma no.04006080301grin
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: by haryomikun(m): 1:50am On Jul 30, 2016
mokoshalb:
Requirements:
Computer
Google Chrome browser
Hola VPN Chrome extension

Method
1. Clear all browser cache/cookies.
2. Install the Hola VPN extension for Google Chrome (it's free).
3. Click on the Hola extension icon, enter fiverr.com as the URL, and choose a European country (e.g. France).
4. Once Fiverr has loaded, make sure the Hola extension icon is now a flag for the country you chose in the previous step. If it's not, choose a country now.
5. Create a new account and confirm your email address.
Go to the Referral Program and send the referral to another email which has not been registered on Fiverr yet.
6. Now clear all your browser cache/cookies again.
7. Next, go to the email that you sent the referral to and open the referral link. Create a new account and confirm your email address.
8. Finally, go to ​Free Gigs​ and choose any gig you want!​

You can repeat this method if you wish! Just remember to clear browser cache/cookies every time!

source: http://gurusarenna.com/threads/get-unlimited-free-fiverr-gigs-working-tricks-2016.298/

Wait o bro!!!!! Lemme get this straight... As in I can use my fiverr acct(I offer services on fiverr), use your method and get gigs for free for myself while giving my account 5 star rating to take me up to a level 1 seller yeah?
Re: by mokoshalb(m): 2:46am On Jul 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Yeogu: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2016
mokoshalb:
Requirements:
Computer
Google Chrome browser
Hola VPN Chrome extension

Method
1. Clear all browser cache/cookies.
2. Install the Hola VPN extension for Google Chrome (it's free).
3. Click on the Hola extension icon, enter fiverr.com as the URL, and choose a European country (e.g. France).
4. Once Fiverr has loaded, make sure the Hola extension icon is now a flag for the country you chose in the previous step. If it's not, choose a country now.
5. Create a new account and confirm your email address.
Go to the Referral Program and send the referral to another email which has not been registered on Fiverr yet.
6. Now clear all your browser cache/cookies again.
7. Next, go to the email that you sent the referral to and open the referral link. Create a new account and confirm your email address.
8. Finally, go to ​Free Gigs​ and choose any gig you want!​

You can repeat this method if you wish! Just remember to clear browser cache/cookies every time!

source: http://gurusarenna.com/threads/get-unlimited-free-fiverr-gigs-working-tricks-2016.298/

(1) (Reply)

How/why To Change From .com To Custom Dotcom Domain / A Very Clean UK Used Lenovo T60 Intel Dual Core Laptop @ 25k. / Facebook Ads For Products Banned By Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.