Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Construction Of Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Duplex (2062 Views)

Construction Of Duplex+4 Units Of Flats (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Duplex by sunnyking001(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello big brothers in d house ,pls I want ur advice on what is d cost of foundation of duplex?of 4bedroom upstairs and living room and down one bedroom and living room,kitchen,store mini lounge.i want the rough estimate on d foundation.

Thank u
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
sunnyking001:
Hello big brothers in d house ,pls I want ur advice on what is d cost of foundation of duplex?of 4bedroom upstairs and living room and down one bedroom and living room,kitchen,store mini lounge.i want the rough estimate on d foundation.

Thank u
do you have a design yet, where's the site located? what's the soil condition like? if you'd like to have a replica, drop your email. . thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Kieldgreat: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Fadelex:

do you have a design yet, where's the site located? what's the soil condition like? if you'd like to have a replica, drop your email. . thanks

Drop here too bro. Chibuike.uchendu@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Kieldgreat:

what exactly do you need, where's the land situated, what kind of structure are you looking at, is it just design that you want or with measured bill of quantities, then do you just want the documents or you want us to carry out the construction for you... be specific... don't forget the size of your plot as well
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Kieldgreat: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fadelex:

what exactly do you need, where's the land situated, what kind of structure are you looking at, is it just design that you want or with measured bill of quantities, then do you just want the documents or you want us to carry out the construction for you... be specific... don't forget the size of your plot as well

Assuming you are going to do the construction, what's the design, measured bill of quantity and pricing template you'd use for the various stages. The plot is 15m X 30m.
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kieldgreat:

Assuming you are going to do the construction, what's the design, measured bill of quantity and pricing template you'd use for the various stages. The plot is 15m X 30m.
you didn't specify the location and the type of structure, Is it a 4-bedroom duplex or a 5-bedroom duplex. what are the expected features... get me those and I'll get back to you
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Kieldgreat: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fadelex:

you didn't specify the location and the type of structure, Is it a 4-bedroom duplex or a 5-bedroom duplex. what are the expected features... get me those and I'll get back to you

4-bedroom duplex. One parlour, 3 rooms, one kitchen and store on the ground floor. One lounge, 1-room and study on the upper floor. Location is Ikorodu/Owerri/Ph whichever is most viable at the moment.
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kieldgreat:

4-bedroom duplex. One parlour, 3 rooms, one kitchen and store on the ground floor. One lounge, 1-room and study on the upper floor. Location is Ikorodu/Owerri/Ph whichever is most viable at the moment.
alright, will get in touch
Re: Construction Of Duplex by sunnyking001(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thank you all,the land is located in Lokoja Kogi state and the size is 200 by 200 it actually very big I have done the fence.
I also have my design with me already just coat of construction starting from foundation.
The structure are
Down stir one living room,one minior living room,one bedroom,store, dinning,kitchen ,guest toilet
Upper level re
3bedrooms, living room,study mini kitchen all ensuite.
Want to know roughly estimate of construction of foundation.
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2016
sunnyking001:
Thank you all,the land is located in Lokoja Kogi state and the size is 200 by 200 it actually very big I have done the fence.
I also have my design with me already just coat of construction starting from foundation.
The structure are
Down stir one living room,one minior living room,one bedroom,store, dinning,kitchen ,guest toilet
Upper level re
3bedrooms, living room,study mini kitchen all ensuite.
Want to know roughly estimate of construction of foundation.
mail the design to fadelex2000@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kieldgreat:

did you get my mail?
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kieldgreat:

still haven't heard from you bro
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Kieldgreat: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Fadelex:

still haven't heard from you bro

Hi,

Sorry for the delays. I've checked, and yes I have it now. I have a lot of concerns. Let me do a thorough check on the design, I'd get back to you.

Thanks man. Appreciate.
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Fadelex(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Kieldgreat:

Hi,

Sorry for the delays. I've checked, and yes I have it now. I have a lot of concerns. Let me do a thorough check on the design, I'd get back to you.

Thanks man. Appreciate.
alright bro
Re: Construction Of Duplex by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Construction Of Duplex by alist(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Here to serve......
Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction service and sub-contract work on
*Carpentry service
*Plumbing service etc

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design/7
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710
Re: Construction Of Duplex by sunny89(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hi undecidedhi
Re: Construction Of Duplex by sunny89(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kieldgreat:

sundaokafor@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of Duplex by alist(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
For your plans or quotes even advices on building and construction.
Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 08038982710.
Let us serve you better.

(1) (Reply)

WITH VIDEOS: Don't Follow The Crowd,With This Opportunity,you Will Be Ahead / Landed Properties For Sale In Akure / Fully Furnished House For Sale @ Shonibare Estate, Maryland..08023295044

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.