Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Study Tips. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Tips. (522 Views)

Top 10 Must-know Study Tips For Busy College Students / Study Tips For Exams: Study Skills To Help You During Exams / Top Ten Study Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Tips. by whiteNgold: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gud day all,here are some study tips that work for me,dough humans a different and therefore we all have different learning capacity..... but u could try some out,who knows ,they might be of help...

1) my first rule of learning is thinking, when I get back from lectures each day,after eating and resting..... I think about what I was thought in skull that day....I try to remember what the lecture said,the topic he/ she treated and explanations...... when I can't remember any of that ,I am then challenged to pick up my note/ or jot and study to refresh my memory...this rule,helps me a lot...after reading I get busy with other things and later on I try again to remember what ave read ...if ah can't, that means more study for me...therefore I encourage us to
READ 50% AND THINK 50% ...try it out.

2)my second reading rule is to read for the sake of knowledge and not just to pass exams...after all,when in the labour market...its all about what u know and can offer not just ur certificate...therefore I encourage us to
OPERATE THE RULE OF SABIFICATE AND NOT CERTIFICATE.

3)my third study rule is writing, I always try to put down what I read ....it has helped me alot ,therefore I encourage us to
TRY AND PUT TO WRITING WHAT UVE LEARNT .If u can't write it down ,it means u haven't learnt it..

4)my fourth reading rule is research, I love to check other sources to confirm a theory... I do ask Google too dough ..I search text books and make my own definition from ma combined knowledge from each text book...by the tym u make researches u might find out some text explains better that theory that seems confusing and at the end ...its as easy as any other thing...

I gat some other reading rules but ile stop here for now ,let's all drop the reading rule that works best for us ...tnx
Re: Study Tips. by whiteNgold: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Study Tips. by whiteNgold: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2016
sorry I have been away for some times.....I will continue with my study tips later... tnx and Gud morning all.
Re: Study Tips. by whiteNgold: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ui To Make Statement Concerning Admission In Two Weeks Time – Ui Vc / I Need A Statistician Or Econometrician / UI 2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise Begins- Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.