Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Multilinks Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multilinks Interview (1065 Views)

Multilinks / Multilinks - Telkom / Multilinks Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Interview by koolman: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2006
House please who can tell me the amount they pay to non technical graduates. I have just been invited for an interview with them,please what should I expect on the interview day
Re: Multilinks Interview by gamegirl(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2006
pls how did u send ur c.v,i mean d website or email address u used.
Re: Multilinks Interview by danjay1(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2006
Koolman

i have attended their interview once this year, and was actually employed but i refuse to report becos the pay was too small and i am not recidence in lagos.You know Indians with cheap labour.

The interview is in 3 stages,
1. that is general introduction.
2. computer skills test(Word and Excel Usage)
3. Another face to face questioni and in the long run getting to meet the Chief Operation officer. If you are for both Sales and Technial.

BUT the Salary is small except you are recidence in Lagos and infact Victoria Island. They pay N24'000-N25'000

Let pray Allah has his miracle awaiting Us and in due corse it shall come.

Danjuma.
mohjam2@yahoo.com
Re: Multilinks Interview by koolman: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2006
If you are staying in Abuja currently, they are taking marketers now. Visit their office behind mekhano generators before Amigo super market Wuse2, Abuja. ask of Mr sufian.
Re: Multilinks Interview by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2006
I was once invited for an interview at multilinks and i did so well at the interview. I was asked to resume some days later only for me to get there on my resumption day and the officials started to behave funny. wink

To cut the long story short i did not get the job my brother i wish you all the best but those guys are confused especially those indians they are really confused, you also have to sit for hours at the reception before you are attended to.

I wish you all the best anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Umu Nna'mu, What Is Up With Firstinland? / List Of I.t Firms / Access Bant Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.