Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music (1074 Views)

Fake American Accents On Nigerian Radio & Tv! / Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! / Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by 2chukwu(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2006
why is that our radion and tv station play more of foreign music than our own music,

do you also know that they set time for our music like 2 hours in our own country?its dam funny but is the fact!

More thanks and love to joyfm otukpo they represent the motherland,cosmo fm is even the worst that station makes me sick!

Post your own opinion.
Re: Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by malcolmx: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2006
Hey 2chukwu or whatever u call urself,suckers like u are the same that will come out to complain that naija radios and tv dont play foreign songs when they start playing lots of nigerian songs!
And FOR YOUR INFORMATION,RADIOS AND TV IN NAIJA PLAY LOTS OF NAIJA SONGS.U AND UR WACK JOY FM can go to hell with ur 100% wack naija songs! You got it all wrong when u said that Cosmo FM is the worst when Cosmo happens to be the most balanced radio in naija giving everyone a voice-both local and foreign.
Bleep u one more time for dropping COSMO FM from UR stinking Mouth.Dont let me get u stoned.Sucker!
Re: Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by samsick: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2006
@malcolmx: take it easy son i think he made a mistake by not giving u some elbow room so i think u should give him 2shotz from a nine,He's suffering from Lagos state of mind.
Re: Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by 2chukwu(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2006
malcolmx (malcom lx) yeah wat a name now let me get this straight here i dropped a topic right? and i stated that i m open to opinion right? but wait a minute shei i didnt start a beef? u did right ? now listen u stupid son of a gun,lowlife RoosterDrinker!
you would have jus drop your stupid opinon and shut stupid bitchy tongue up!cos you sound slappy pussy@#$%&
REST IN FUCKIN HELL IN PIECES

UR FADA!

SAMSICK OR WATEVER hey listen up i cant hear u, i dont talk to sick people so go to slip!
Re: Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by STEEVE: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2006
'SUP with this dude 2chukwu?! Na quarell u come quarell 4 here abi na craze wan worry u? the 1st mistake u made was speaking ill of the great Cosmo FM! U heard?! The 2nd mistake was raising an unnecessay point coz naija radios play naija songs sometimes to an annnoying point.So ur topic is uncalled for.And please dont say the UNBRANDED STATION makes u sick;GO FOR A HIV TEST if YOU"RE FEELING SICK! Word!
Re: Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by samsick: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2006
@2chukwu or fool chukwu!!!hey dude i can't hear u either sucker,joyfm d**k sucker!respect ur fucking self b4 i run u down.
Re: Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by samsick: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2006
@2chukwu or fool chukwu!!!hey dude i can't hear u either sucker,joyfm d**k sucker!respect ur fucking self b4 i run u down.
Re: Our Radio,tv,stations And Our Music by djchronic(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2006
Nigeria has a new media kid in town!!! Better than you have ever heard, seen, or experienced before, its the New and Improved TRUSPOT RADIO, bringing the best of Naija music 24/7!

Visit: www.truspotradio.com to find out more, and plz tell a friend. hola!

One!

Naijadj's DJChronic

(1) (Reply)

Faze Vs Tu Face / Yetunde Omo Ibadan / Da-mack*a-unit King* Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.