Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Mess Up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Mess Up (564 Views)

8 Ways You Can Mess Up Your SEO, No 2 Is The Most Dangerous! / How To Detect Blogger Theme Using All Tech Mess Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mess Up by donkelly2(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2016
web4africa pls come here before things get out of hand. I paid for an invoice and it's almost 18hours no confirmation

Invoice #200483

Pls help me out.
Re: Why Mess Up by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2016
donkelly2:
web4africa pls come here before things get out of hand. I paid for an invoice and it's almost 18hours no confirmation

Invoice #200483

Pls help me out.
That's what you get from Nigerian web hosts. Next time you will be glad with the services of the following foreign web hosts. Quote me anywhere:
1. www.BlueHost.Com
2. www.SiteGround.Com
3. www.HostGator.Com
4. www.WPEngine.Com
Thank me later if you like the services of the above listed web hosts.
Re: Why Mess Up by donkelly2(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Issue has been resolved some hours ago
Re: Why Mess Up by donkelly2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol, only two sites from your list is okay others are shit EIG.

Laive:

That's what you get from Nigerian web hosts. Next time you will be glad with the services of the following foreign web hosts. Quote me anywhere:
1. www.BlueHost.Com
2. www.SiteGround.Com
3. www.HostGator.Com
4. www.WPEngine.Com
Thank me later if you like the services of the above listed web hosts.
Re: Why Mess Up by web4africa: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2016
donkelly2:
Invoice #200483
Pls help me out.

Your payment was processed the next morning. Less than 24 hours. Online payments are better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Mess Up by newsphase(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
They have an online chat centre where you can relay your issues with them... Its very easy..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Suggested Ad Services For Website Owners & Bloggers / How Do I Make Blogger Posts Be Like Nairaland Posts / Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.