Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline (34033 Views)

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has come under heavy criticism following the re-launch of the War Against Indiscipline brigade.

The president re-launched the Brigade on Monday, August 8 in Abuja under the new name, Change Begins With Me (CBWM).
According to Vanguard, the federal government said in this era of insecurity, violence, kidnapping, and other forms of social vices, the role of the brigade in civil intelligence gathering cannot be over emphasized.

Nigerians took to twitter to criticise the move insisting that there was no need for a seemingly forceful approach to making the country better.

The War Against Indiscipline was first introduced in 1984 during Buhari’s administration as head of state.

See the reactions below:
https://www.naij.com/920158-buhari-thinks-goats-nigerians-react-buharis-re-launch-war-indiscipline.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nagasaki7: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
The most confused government ever

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
My brother very soon Nigerians will have to queue in bus stops, it has happened before under Buhari.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by lovat(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
I was with a buhari loyalist today and the guy said he was sorry for falling for this scam of history.

He said buhari is a failure and i concur.

NL zombie when will you call buhari a failure

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
lovat:
I was with a buhari loyalist today and the guy said he was sorry for falling for this scam of history.

He said buhari is a failure and i concur.

NL zombie when will you call buhari a failure
let us all admit it, we made a huge mistake voting APC. I can't believe we have 3 more years to go, it is finished

221 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Jengem: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Hardeyoye: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think we have grown and advanced beyond this sir

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by seunny4lif(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Izonpikin: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin...stone age policies coming back....This is a man who has not fulfilled his promises on creating jobs but yet wants to fight against indiscipline...buhari seems like a robot that can't think beyond its programmed activities... grin...nonsense...

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by diegwu01: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ahh! this policy would suit those wailers and IPOBians with Neanderthal mentality and extremely low IQ grin grin grin grin grin
Noticed how quick they reacted to the News claiming "Nigerians Reacts...", the topic should have been "Wailers and IPOBian yoots reacts...."

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by lashout1: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Everyday one sees reason to conclude on his/her stowaway plans.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by MadeInTokyo: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Buhari belongs to the museum.

We warned Nigerians shouting "Sai Baba" last year, that a Leopard never changes it's Skin.

Buhari of 1984 is still Buhari of 2016, he has not changed

He has again brought the evil and sufferings of his evil regime in I984 upon Nigerians in 2016

The video below summarizes Buhari evil regime of 1984, compare and contrast with what is happening now in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyLe_TF4Uw#

God deliver us from Buhari before 2019.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
diegwu01:
any of those 3 guys your father / brother relative?? shocked shocked shocked shocked jeez! i m sorry, i didnt know...
But on a serious note is this the solution we need? Their is hardship and Nigerians are hungry. How many families still eat a 3 square meal now? Then you want the people to turn gentle men with an empty stomach

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by kingofthejungle(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
buhari is a he-goat

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by hucienda: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
"Animal in human skin" - Fela

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by PaulIdu: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
We are getting there ..next Nigerians will queue for essential commodities. .it's a must

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by kingofthejungle(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
diegwu01:
Ahh! this policy would suit those wailers and IPOBians with Neanderthal mentality and extremely low IQ grin grin grin grin grin
Noticed how quick they reacted to the News claiming "Nigerians Reacts...", the topic should have been "Wailers and IPOBian yoots reacts...."
Zombie nor go think unless you tell am to think

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by MorningLight(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
lashout1:
Everyday one sees reason to conclude on his/her stowaway plans.

And then you'll go live in a country where there's disciple if not more discipline...

You guys still don't want to stop behaving like goats... stop pissing in public places... stop disturbing the neighbourhood with blaring musics.. stop throwing dirts by the roadside... doing parties right in the middle of the road.. And then you want to go to a country where you'll serve jail term if you're caught doing all of these.....
Now who's the goat..??

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by JuliettaBitch(f): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
The silly dullard has no idea of any meaningful thing to do for this country
It will never be well with Buhari and all zombies

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Jombojombo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't blame him, the way his zombies behave even here on Nairaland will definitely make him think that we have many goats in human flesh

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by goldeno10boy: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Great news
Nigerians need this war_against_indiscipline

Nigerians are too ill-discipline, from breacking traffic law to

fighting in public while children watch.

Giving bribe and deliberatly dis-obeying very very basic and simple order.

I hope it affect everybody , rich and poor.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by drss2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
wai means war against democracy n freedom in disguise. wai 1984 Reloaded.
leopard no dey change him spots. those dat voted d dullard should get ready for horse wips n frog jump.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by mikki123(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
We want peace not war

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ajepako(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chai...this old man is bringing back WAI of 1984?

My class teacher whom we feared and respected at the same time was demistified under WAI when he was frog-jumped by WAI brigade in ldunmota for crossing the express ( busy ldunmota and Nnamdi Azikwe Streets were free flowing expressway then) and as a born and bred ldumota child, watching the WAI brigade and army frog-jump and bulala offenders was a major sight from our balcony in ldunmota...

l cant believe this old man is taking us back to that era...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Sunnycliff(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Buhari you can't slap a child and deny him of crying!
A hungry man is an angry man. To he'll with your change begins with me campaign, you are dealing with some 5% ers that aren't zombies!

I no just wan insult or curse you but I dey vex for you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Sunnycliff(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
diegwu01:

Irredeemable Zombie!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
goldeno10boy:
Great news
Nigerians need this war_against_indiscipline

Nigerians are too ill-discipline, from breacking traffic law to

fighting in public while children watch.

Giving bribe and deliberatly dis-obeying very very basic and simple order.

I hope it affect everybody , rich and poor.
Again buhari is introducing the right policies at the wrong time. No body said he shouldn't ban importation to an extent but Nigerians don't have the funds to set up companies and run them at ease without cost of power draining down your capital (ask youwin grant winners). Same buhari stopped the circulation of forex in a bid to Increase naira value again it's a good move at the wrong time and we are heavily paying for it. His introducing too many policies that turn out to inflict suffering to Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by Mylove55(f): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
grossintel:
let us all admit it, we made a huge mistake voting APC. I can't believe we have 3 more years to go, it is finished
i felt pain when pmb was overthrow, but thank God he is back, i love him, i have be waiting for this WAI,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by ridwanayo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't mean to insult buhari,but he seems bessed with ill-luck,is war against indiscipline the solution to nigeriapresent problem.I don't blame him I blame the zombies who would never criticize him when need be.you all can keep ushering him on,but u would suffer it directly or in-directly

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline by JimiOgunlola: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
diegwu01:

e pain am! cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives / Oby Ezekwesili In Iro, Buba & Gele (rare Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.