Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Which Is More Profitable, Layers Or Broilers? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Is More Profitable, Layers Or Broilers? (1238 Views)

Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Profitable, Layers Or Broilers? by martinkem(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Hi guys,i was hoping I could get your opinion on which form of poultry farming is more profitable?
At the moment I am considering starting a farm that has got both forms, but I was hoping to get some input on which to put more of my resources into.

Which do you thinkbis more profitable in both the short term and long term?
Which do you think has a better profit margin?
Re: Which Is More Profitable, Layers Or Broilers? by Nicogen4us(f): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
it depends on ur Knowledge and location. if u can breed to meet ur location request the profit margin is going to be good. way I mean is day u av to study ur location and understand it's demand. e. g presently am having 200chicks which are broiler, cockerel and turkey. I will rear Te cockerel for 4qeeks and sell due to table size competition and the broiler for 8weeks @3.5k.g for idel filtr festival and turkey for next year easter
Re: Which Is More Profitable, Layers Or Broilers? by martinkem(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nicogen4us:
it depends on ur Knowledge and location. if u can breed to meet ur location request the profit margin is going to be good. way I mean is day u av to study ur location and understand it's demand. e. g presently am having 200chicks which are broiler, cockerel and turkey. I will rear Te cockerel for 4qeeks and sell due to table size competition and the broiler for 8weeks @3.5k.g for idel filtr festival and turkey for next year easter

Could you send your number to my email mail@, I'd like to chat with you a bit if you don't mind
Re: Which Is More Profitable, Layers Or Broilers? by Nicogen4us(f): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2016
martinkem:

Could you send your number to my email mail@, I'd like to chat with you a bit if you don't mind
u can reach m on whatsapp on 08135631994
Re: Which Is More Profitable, Layers Or Broilers? by Nicogen4us(f): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
martinkem:

Sorry for late response.my number is 08135631994

(1) (Reply)

My Company Buys Ginger Ex Lagos @good Price / Considerations In Choosing A Site For Fish Pond / Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.