Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Need Help Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help Please (352 Views)

Help Please... This Might Go A Long Way / Advice And Help Please / I Need Una Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please by mary422(f): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2016
sad greetings.. I am Mary by name a young girl based in lag.. I need help. my family is in trouble financially.. landlord threatened to throw us out next week... I know it's hard to believe but I can drop home address to anyone who want to come verify my story.. all I met wants to have sex before they help... please nairalanders help a hopeless girl in need.. I know this is hard to believe but I can meet with anyone who feels like helping out.. I can give my address please I beg in tears please
Re: I Need Help Please by Divinekings(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Had it been you know this earlier or may be you knew but lack courage to do it. Nevertheless you can still try it. When things aren’t going as planned, when you feel the world is conspiring against you, when you’re knee deep in challenges (money, work, relationships – anything at all – but let’s focus on money ) the first thing you need to do is just STOP.
Take a breath and know the best thing you can do for yourself, is let go of the fear. The fear that you don’t have the money you want, the fear that you will never have enough money to live the way you truly want. The fear that you don’t know how to get it. The fear that when you get it, it will just disappear again. Continue Reading https://naturalpress./2014/12/06/engaging-in-income-stream-that-lasts/

(1) (Reply)

Workshop Management / Boost Your Career With This 6 Lessons / Life Is About Making Sacrifices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.