Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Another Reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Another Reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww by smartsoft(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
Okay you guys what you feel about d jpeg design ! for a furniture company in lagos nigeria,  the top image is gonna be a Flash,  you know what i mean huh?? your critics,  i know ya-wa you don't like commenting on jobs that are not done,  but with d first page, everyfin is done. so just the whole feel is what am kinda meticulous about. thanks

Re: Another Reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww by yawatide(f): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
1) I don vex - your twin daughters no dey for dis site  tongue

2) I like d color combo

3) The header flash image, I think shouldn't be that tall.  That way, when I log on to the site, I see more of the content below

4) The images to the left: unless the company only deals with kitchen and kini ko, I think you should make them smaller so as to accommodate other "services"

5) As duly noted, I reserve further comment until you show us the finished product.

6) Newsletter textfield: i think it is too large

7) The white area at the top look barren to me. It's like the design is being tilted to the left. Any way you can reduce the height so that the tops of the top navs are closer to it than they are now?

good luck!
Re: Another Reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww by chocoLove(f): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2009
i like the design,
Re: Another Reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww by smartsoft(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2009
correct

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Before Dawn! / Check this out! / Design Your Wedding Websites Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.