Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Interview Question, What Is The Answer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Question, What Is The Answer? (786 Views)

The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gud day my fellow n/lander,
I need yr assistance here, I went 4 an interview this week in a coy where I've worked b/4 as a casual worker before gaining admission. Nw I'm back to d coy as a graduate, the supervisor of my then unit is d G.M of d coy wc happened to b among d interviewer. Everything was going well until this man ask *the difference of me then & now*. Everything I tried to explain he said he knows dt already including my personality. We re in good term then when I was dia, he even said I'm 1 of d best 3 he works with then. Pls I'm confused I'm given second chance
Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls every 1 your opinion is highly needed here,
I really need u ppl to help me out[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by nopretense: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2016
adexyormait:
Pls every 1 your opinion is highly needed here,
I really need u ppl to help me out[color=#006600][/color]
well, maybe he just wanted u to talk abt d educational exposure, enlightenment, interpersonal skills, e.t.c, that ur degree has earned you. Hw'ever, since he boasted of a gud report abt u, I wld say u r gud to go.
All the best, bro.
Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Thanks @ nopretence I have tod him about all u mentioned bt said he has seen it in my CV DT I still need to convince him. I just don't know wt he's expecting
Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
More view/contributions on this pls
Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
adexyormait:
More view/contributions on this pls
Monday next tomorrow is the deal date
Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by charles009(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2016
The difference between me then and now-My answer as a sales manager(doctor your answer to fit your job role)

I had the skill but lacked basic pre-requisite. Going back to school has further prepared me to take up greater challenges. I have become more exposed, trained myself immensely on emotional intelligence and most importantly I have become more matured to make best judgements and adopt best practices.The new me is a huge improvement of the person I was 4 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
charles009:
The difference between me then and now-My answer as a sales manager(doctor your answer to fit your job role)

I had the skill but lacked basic pre-requisite. Going back to school has further prepared me to take up greater challenges. I have become more exposed, trained myself immensely on emotional intelligence and most importantly I have become more matured to make best judgements and adopt best practices.The new me is a huge improvement of the person I was 4 years ago

Wow! I realy appreciate your comment, I think this is part of at he wanted to hear. Thanks

Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning folks, The interview has been postponed till next week due to the management meeting.
Pls more opinions!
Re: Interview Question, What Is The Answer? by adexyormait(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning folks, The interview has been postponed till next week due to the management meeting.
Pls more opinions on this topic!

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur View On Outsourcing Firm In Nigeria Like VLA, SUMERU, FOSAD & Others / Urgent Vacancies At Investment Centre Limited (ICL) / Job In Lagos | Associate Africa Delivery Hub At Mckinsey & Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.