Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

..... .. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..... .. (1623 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... .. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
.. . ..
Re: ..... .. by ahnie: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Religion is indeed the opium of the people!

2 Likes

Re: ..... .. by snezBaba: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
The wife effed up Real time.A thought they were both suppose to confide in each other undecided
Re: ..... .. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
The wife is at fault here.
She failed in her marital duties,
As if thats not enough, he lied to her husband always, which is very bad for a wife.
Did the pastor of the white garment church preach to her that she should keep lieing to her husband?
She just acted childish, even if you want to convert to a new religion, there are some godly characters that she can put on at home that will make the husband have interest in the church she attends, she does not have to lie.
She should have calmly told the husband.
Anyways that being said, i hope the husband forgives her.
When i raed about her converting to christianity, i thought she was attending a better praying christian church, not knowing that is a white garment church.
It is women like this that fake prophets sleeps with without the knowledge of the husband.
Re: ..... .. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
You can't hide something as big as a religious conversion from your spouse. They got married with one religion in mind and to convert to another behind your husband's (or wife's) back is betrayal and abuse of trust. I hope the husband does forgive her and not throw away a 24-year-old marriage just like that. They won't be the first nor last couple in an interfaith marriage, though they're very difficult to maintain in a country like Nigeria.
Re: ..... .. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
She must accept his authority, I guess. grin

Bukatyne. We have an example. cheesy
Re: ..... .. by Alhajipablo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
ahnie:
Religion is indeed the opium of the people!
itz just for d masses alone
Re: ..... .. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:
She must accept his authority, I guess. grin

Bukatyne. We have an example. cheesy

She doesn't have to accept his authority. It's her life. Ahe ain't a property of his.
Re: ..... .. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
the woman has bleeped up. Whats she looking for sef, that made her convert just like that.
Re: ..... .. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
“My wife was always telling me that she was going for an Islam programme called ‘Alasalatu’, instead she would secretly go to a church to worship.
"Anything built on deceit shall crumble.." ..that's my mum's quote and I value it

If she really wanted a peaceful conversion, she shd have doubled her obedience and submission to her husband. That way d hubby will be impressed by her newly found faith that has made her better than b4 (there's a price for change..its never free neither does it come easily) and not by delaying his food around the time she needed his consent for conversion

That even proves that the new white garment religion or whatever she found is a wuruwuru religion. How would a Godly faith not make her knw 1st that her hubby has to know abt her conversion and has to see improvement in her life and relationships. How long does she think she could hide it from her spouse.

Well I think she was hypnotised bcus those cele perfume no be ordinary. Once dem don get you, na dem u go dey worship.

1 Like

Re: ..... .. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yes, she made a big mistake not telling him and an even bigger one thinking she could hide it in their home and he wouldn't find out.

RadicallyBlunt:

"Anything built on deceit shall crumble.." ..that's my mum's quote and I value it

If she really wanted a peaceful conversion, she shd have doubled her obedience and submission to her husband. That way d hubby will be impressed by her new found faith that has made her better than b4 (there's a price for change..its never free neither does it come easily) and not by delaying his food around the time she needed his consent for conversion

That even proves that the new white garment religion or whatever she found is a wuruwuru religion. How would a Godly faith not make her knw 1st that her hubby has to know abt her conversion and see improvement in her life and relationships.

I think she was hypnotised bcus those cele perfume no be ordinary. Once dem don get you, na dem u go dey worship.
Re: ..... .. by George22016(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2016
divorce now order of the day.women have failed in Nigerian no home training. o boy NA to port marry white woman

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter Disgraces Her (PHOTOS) / . / What Is Wrong In A Woman Being A Housewife In This Modern Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.