Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

App Installation Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App Installation Problem (717 Views)

Does Anyone Know How To Set Default App Installation To SD Card On 7.0? / Whatsapp Installation Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App Installation Problem by ademiD(f): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
I can't install youcam makeup app on my infinix hot2....what could be the problem pls
Re: App Installation Problem by Emmaway(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
What's the error message?
Re: App Installation Problem by ademiD(f): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Emmaway:
What's the error message?
App not installed
Re: App Installation Problem by Emmaway(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
ademiD:
App not installed

Possible solutions: Try downloading YouCam MakeUp from play store, the problem may be that the app is corrupt.

Make sure you have enough space on your device.

Try Uninstalling some apps you do not need.

On a lighter note: I'm beginning to see lots of girls use this app, I've seen the app and I'm beginning to see why you girls and ladies love this app.

Hope my solutions above work, try installing the app from play store, it's 35-50 MB I can't really remember the actual size.
Re: App Installation Problem by DaveHert(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
ademiD:
App not installed
There's probably another app in you phone that you installed before now that has the same signature as the youcam, the youcam is trying to install over this app but their components don't match, hence the app not installed with an X, you have to look for that app and uninstall it.

The second solution is you are trying to install a faulty apk app or you already installed a corrupted one that needs uninstalling before installing a fresh youcam!
Re: App Installation Problem by ademiD(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2016
DaveHert:

There's probably another app in you phone that you installed before now that has the same signature as the youcam, the youcam is trying to install over this app but their components don't match, hence the app not installed with an X, you have to look for that app and uninstall it.

The second solution is you are trying to install a faulty apk app or you already installed a corrupted one that needs uninstalling before installing a fresh youcam!
thanks....i just downloaded another one
Re: App Installation Problem by ademiD(f): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Emmaway:

Possible solutions: Try downloading YouCam MakeUp from play store, the problem may be that the app is corrupt.

Make sure you have enough space on your device.

Try Uninstalling some apps you do not need.

On a lighter note: I'm beginning to see lots of girls use this app, I've seen the app and I'm beginning to see why you girls and ladies love this app.

Hope my solutions above work, try installing the app from play store, it's 35-50 MB I can't really remember the actual size.
lol....I just downloaded ianother one on playstore, its working perfectly ....thanks
Re: App Installation Problem by Emmaway(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2016
ademiD:
lol....I just downloaded ianother one on playstore, its working perfectly ....thanks
You're welcome...

(1) (Reply)

Question: Should I Buy Samsung Galaxy Note7 Or Just Wait For Iphone 7 / Who Is Interested / Game's For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.