Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Would You React ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React ? (473 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React ? by DamiluvFNG(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Your 16 Year Old Daughter in High School is going back to the boarding school after the Christmas break..As a good father, your saw her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus.. After 3 hours, you were told the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived.. As you are going crazy making arrangements to verify her death, you received a call from your daughter saying, 'Dad, I wasn't on that bus ooo, My boyfriend insisted I spend a day at his house before I go to School'.What will you do as a parent? How would you react?Let's have your contributions on the story. Be very candid... Happy Weekend
Re: How Would You React ? by bennyrazz: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
in every situation, give thanks to God grin
Re: How Would You React ? by Water9430(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
at 16 she has a BF, then you can't do anything rather than guide her. for her to even be bold enough to tell you shows she's not a novice in the game again. just thank God she survive the accident
Re: How Would You React ? by lajoshua: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
bro God works in mysterious waysgringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Get A Home Teacher In Ibadan / Lagos Community Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / Critical Analysis Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.