Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,980 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Statement - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / My Statement (786 Views)

Joint Statement From Chelsea Fc And Pgmol On The Mark Clattenburg Case / Wenger Statement After Manchester Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Statement by lekkimania(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2006
nairaland is a true relection of the nigerian society. i came here with a plain mind and put up a thread all i got was insults and verbal assaults from some folks who felt if i had something to say it must be on thier thread to to fatten their ego. Only folks with poor self image react to people the way most of the so called big guys on this sport thread attacked me when they saw my first thread.Even if i had said or done something that does not agree with their narrow opinion. i did not deserve all those names. Well i have been into other foreign forums and i have seen how things are done.football is about paassion about agreement and disagreement. I dont need ignoramuses teaching or telling me what to say or how to say things. In as much as i believe in moderation and order i also believe in decency which is very much lacking on this site
Re: My Statement by loyika(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2006
MR. PENNINSULA cool

Now that you have blown off steam, welcome to NL

1st things 1st, no one is/was insulting you, Folks are only trying to organise the place for the benefit of all including yourself. So as one member would put it "don't take s*@t personal"

Secondly, drop the cry baby approach tongue, that won't wash here, just get in the mix of things and if you want to start a thread feel free to, but just take time and see if there are also similar threads (there are no awards given on NL for the number of threads a member starts )

Thirdly you are a Gooner and we are proud members of this board, so cut out the whining, (the gaffer does enough of that for us, we now don't need supporters that follow suit tongue)

Anyways Mr. Lekkimania, just get involved, ain't no discrimination, sooner than you think you will be a full fledged member after you pass one or 2 tests

A, Survive a confrontation with the Wolfman cool (you will know him soonest)
B, Get on the Man United thread and playa hate without being bullied
C, Learn how to ignore the Chelsea members, who like their manager, really have noting worthwhile to say. grin Yeah and if you laugh at the Pics Grizzly puts up, then you know you have arrived "
D, By the time fellow Gooners like Mr Kit, Oga Viera, Miss Muki and Co acknowledge you, then you are surely home free.

So please no more "My Statements!!" Like i always say "We are not at a PDP rally!! "

Just watch and go with the flow, you will surely blend in.

Once again Mr. Lekki cool Welcome to NL Sports board (i sound like a Bloody waiter tongue)

cool GOONER 89
Re: My Statement by justkunmi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2006
@loyika
u had me rollin on the floor for that speech grin . . really u had me goin. nice one. lol grin
. . . . . .and who's the wolfman? grin cheesy grin hnmmmmm.

@lekkimania
everyone, i mean everyone, (maybe except seun), has had his own share of insults on the sports board. taking it personal is the wrongest move to take. . . i see it really hit u bad that u had to create a thread specially for it cool.lol
jus for the records, wat thread did u create?

this place is just like a jungle. to survive, u have to mix with the dirt. u'll make enemies(for sure). u'll make good friends (if u're lucky) and u'll make pals, . . . and u'll definitely meet people who are just . . . . .damn . . .irritating

So, one last word. . . . if u cant beat them, join them. cool
check my signature cool
Re: My Statement by wormedup(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2006
@lekkimania,

welcome to nairaland sports center cool

@loyika,

how nice. i never knew you perceived us that way angry tongue . is it painful grin cool
Re: My Statement by rikkyjen(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2006
Loyika, Who is da wolfman? lol wink wink

Imma go call him rite now! cheesy
Re: My Statement by Jackal(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2006
The Jackal strolls in------------------------------------------
**************************YAWNS**********************
What is going on here?
Re: My Statement by mukina2: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2006
@lekimania dont be offended . .abd dont take things personal if you do you'll end upgetting angry at no one

by the way the wolf just came in . .hope you'll recognise him when next you meet

cheers cool

(1) (Reply)

(90) Ninety Minutes Separte Us From The Trophy (real Madrid) / Inter Milan Fans: for life / Messi's Recent Omission Of C.ronaldo Name From His First Xi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.