Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hearing Problem - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hearing Problem (953 Views)

Olajumoke's Best Customer Reacts After Hearing Of Her Fame,see What He Did!! / Hearing Problem / Hearing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hearing Problem by feelgood(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2006
Hearing Problem

A man goes to his doctor and says, "I don't think my wife's hearing is as good as it used to be. What should I do"?

The doctor replies, "Try this test to find out for sure. When your wife is in the kitchen doing dishes, stand fifteen feet behind her and ask her a question. If she doesn't respond, keep moving closer, asking the question, until she hears you."

The man goes home and sees his wife preparing dinner. He stands fifteen feet behind her and says, "What's for dinner, honey"?

He gets no response, so he moves to ten feet behind her and asks again.

Still no response, so he moves to five feet. No answer.

Finally, he stands directly behind her and says, "Honey, what's for supper"?

She replies, "For the fourth time, I said chicken!"
Re: Hearing Problem by lauryn(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2006
and d moral of the story is,,,,?
Re: Hearing Problem by choongtin(f): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2006
Re: Hearing Problem by goodguy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2006
Funny one! grin

@lauryn, it's not a story, it's a joke. the man who's complaining that his wife has problems hearing is actually the one with the problem.
Re: Hearing Problem by angelz(f): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2006
Ok
Re: Hearing Problem by african(f): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2006
that is funny grin

(1) (Reply)

My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car / Nigeria Crying Centre / I’ll Be In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.