Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Capfis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Capfis (3188 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capfis by pyx: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2016
CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.

CAPFIS OBJECTIVES
i. Give two weeks training selected participants
ii. Build their capacity to manage the farms
iii. Supply them with high yielding and disease resistant cassava stems
iv. Allot five hectares to each of the farmers
v. Establish Solar Powered chips processing equipment in each of the farm
vi. Establish Solar Powered flour and starch processing centers in each of the state
vii. Provide ICT Centers in a safe location close to the farm to enable farmers have easier access to stay up-to-date on modern agro allied farming etc.
viii. Develop a farm community with state of art facilities and provide accommodation in the farms for the farmers to encourage them to live and work on the farm

Target: 34,000 youths (male/female)
Total Land Size: 170,000 Hectares
Expected Output in MT: 4,250,000+ (RAW)
Visit: www.capfis.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Capfis by pyx: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2016
To join CAPFIS wassap group and make direct enquiry add this number 08064837161. Please state your intention to join CAPFIS
Re: Capfis by pyx: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2016
No payment should be made on behalf of CAPFIS please to anybody.
Re: Capfis by Emempaul(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
pyx:
No payment should be made on behalf of CAPFIS please to anybody.
i jus t tried registering for my broda just now and its redirecting me to make payments but i didnt c anything like payment on the web site so enlighten me on the following
1. Wat is the payment procedure as the payment portal refuse to open
2. How much are i to pay
3. Acct name,bank and numba to pay to
4. Wen is the program starting as i dont want my broda to sit home idle
5. Or is it free

please do mind my question as my fone is incapable of watsapping. Thank for ur impending answers to my question
Re: Capfis by pyx: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Emempaul:

i jus t tried registering for my broda just now and its redirecting me to make payments but i didnt c anything like payment on the web site so enlighten me on the following
1. Wat is the payment procedure as the payment portal refuse to open
2. How much are i to pay
3. Acct name,bank and numba to pay to
4. Wen is the program starting as i dont want my broda to sit home idle
5. Or is it free

please do mind my question as my fone is incapable of watsapping. Thank for ur impending answers to my question
[The amount is N1,000 only for enrollment
If you do it with a computer (PC) you will be able to see the details for payment
There are 2 options
You can pay to the Organization's skybank accnt and have your teller has evidence of payment
This can be scanned to info@capfis.com.ng
For other inquiries, the email address should be used
Re: Capfis by stifej: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
What is the guarantee that the said money will be paid after the harvest period?
Re: Capfis by pyx: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
stifej:
What is the guarantee that the said money will be paid after the harvest period?
you need to join the group to know detail.
Join the Wassap group to make enquiry
Re: Capfis by kombats: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
i want to join the capfis whatsapp group add this numbers 07036791008 and 08054001568
Re: Capfis by lightstone(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2016
pls am interested watsap ,08092817564 but on there site I saw 5000
Re: Capfis by GabdelandAgro(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
pyx:

If you do it with a computer (PC) you will be able to see the details for payment
There are 2 options
You can pay to the Organization's skybank accnt and have your teller has evidence of payment
are u a staff of capfis organization?
Re: Capfis by Aliyum(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2016
08032004132 kindly add to the CAPFIS WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Re: Capfis by tripoooh: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Please add my number. 08077347090.
Re: Capfis by fgr63: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
add me to the group 08100709169
Re: Capfis by rodgers: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please add me to the Capfis group 08025059390
Re: Capfis by Valmesk(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
pyx:

There are 2 options
After filling out the form,I was informed by the site to pay 5000 naira to the given account
Re: Capfis by Alhajipablo(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls add me to d Capfis whatsapp group, d website is not responding
[/s]08108169276[s]
Re: Capfis by Arvinkris(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2016
How genuine is this? Initially it was 1k now it's 5k
Re: Capfis by dgitrader(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Internet farming 4.0 uploading. kiss
Re: Capfis by sanusiba: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
pls i tried completing my registration now on capfis, but the page keep saying forbidden error. pls what should i do?
Re: Capfis by sanusiba: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
pls can u add me on watsapp to the capfis group @ 08154430739
Re: Capfis by lordmayor213: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
pls can you add me up on the capfis whatsapp group 08060382009
Re: Capfis by omishael(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
please add 08058041236.Thanks
Re: Capfis by ayabdul: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Capfis by Abidx22(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please add this number to the whatsapp group; 08038288564
Re: Capfis by nawebco(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2016
but the relevant authority has denied you> meaning you hav not registered?

see here=>http://naija4web.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=198

pls explain furtther
Re: Capfis by Arvinkris(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
FRAUD ALERT! FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT HAS NO RELATIONSHIP WITH PROMOTERS OF CAPFIS PROGRAMME December 16, 2016 Written by Aishat Onusi PRESS RELEASE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT HAS NO RELATIONSHIP WITH PROMOTERS OF CAPFIS PROGRAMME It has come to the notice of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development that certain individual/individuals have placed an advertisement on the internet inviting people to register in a certain programme named CAPFIS  Warning: The Ministry is not a part of this programme and does not endorse it. According to the advertisement, participants in the programme will get the following benefits: a)  Two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava cultivation b)  Allotment of cassava and 5 hectares to cultivate cassava to each participant c)  3 day bonus training on heliciculture (snail farming) and aquaculture (cat fish farming) d)  Provision of accommodation e)  N20,000 monthly allowances. f)  25% accrued profit on inter cropping opportunity g)  N1,000,000 after 8-9 months. The advertisement also said that the programme is supported by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. The Ministry wishes to inform the general public that it does not know the promoters of the advertisement (Programme) and has not given expressed support in any form to the said programme. The public is therefore advised to always cross check the authenticity of such advertised programmes with the Ministry before getting involved. Tony Ohaeri Director Information December 16, 2016 Source: http://fmard.gov.ng/stop-press-federal-ministry-of-agriculture-and-rural-development-has-no-relationship-with-promoters-of-capfis-programme/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Agribusiness News And Events In Africa. / Calculation Of Feed Per Bird(layer At Point Of Lay) / Raising New Batch Of DOC Layers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.