Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 (1641 Views)

Integrating Interswitch Payment Plugin Into Joomla / Someone To Modify A Prestashop Payment Plugin / Jquery Plugin For Nigeria States And Corresponding Lga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by Anoruo(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Please is there any wordpress plugin that i can install that will integrate online payment using MasterCard and Verve card.
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Anoruo:
Please is there any wordpress plugin that i can install that will integrate online payment using MasterCard and Verve card.
yes, there are many plugins for that but they are not free... They are paid for.

So far your Woocommerce is activated, I will advice you to go for the voguepay payment gateway then follow up from there.....

You can check my signature for any help
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by Anoruo(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Gidimasters2:
yes, there are many plugins for that but they are not free... They are paid for.

So far your Woocommerce is activated, I will advice you to go for the voguepay payment gateway then follow up from there.....

You can check my signature for any help

let me talk to you on whatsapp with your number. hope the number on your signature is whatsapp enabled.
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Anoruo:

let me talk to you on whatsapp with your number. hope the number on your signature is whatsapp enabled.
yes
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by solexadex(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Voguepay plugin might not give you the flexibility you need, but I can help manually configure one for you to suit what you want to achieve
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by brine(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Use WooCommerce for your shopping cart and get Voguepay payment extension here http://codemypain.com/shop/woocommerce-voguepay-extension/
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
brine:
Use WooCommerce for your shopping cart and get Voguepay payment extension here http://codemypain.com/shop/woocommerce-voguepay-extension/
Egbon, easy now.... IS voguepay plugin now paid..... Oga oooo...

Here is the plugin link from WordPress store.:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/voguepay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by brine(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Egbon, easy now.... IS voguepay plugin now paid..... Oga oooo...
Here is the plugin link from WordPress store.:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/voguepay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/

cheesy cheesy Trust me, this plugin has premium functionalities. Anyone not needing premium features can opt for the free version though.
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
brine:

cheesy cheesy Trust me, this plugin has premium functionalities. Anyone not needing premium features can opt for the free version though.
Okay sir
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by Anoruo(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
solexadex:
Voguepay plugin might not give you the flexibility you need, but I can help manually configure one for you to suit what you want to achieve

What will it take?
Re: Online Payment Plugin For Wordpress1 by solexadex(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Anoruo:

What will it take?

Send me a mail on solexadex@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! / Mobile App Developers (android & Ios Urgently Needed) / How Much Is Needed To Kick Start A Forum Like NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.