Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone (3307 Views)

I Want To Take Questions From Creationists And Educate Them On Evolution. / A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Hello Seun,

I have gone ahead and decided to do the honours of opening a thread where we can discuss on anything related to evolution and iron out its truth or its fallacies,

This thread is strictly between you and me Seun and no other nairalander is expected to comment but they are allowed to be ardent observers.

I decided to open this thread simply because you hold so strongly to evolution as the origin of life which means you must be somewhat knowledgeable to why you do so as this is clearly one of the pillars for your Atheistic position so lets see how strong this pillar truly is shall we?

cc seun

Kindly cc all the Atheists you know

Observers: Everyone from theists to Atheists to fence sitters.

, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, felixomor , elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall , vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, seun, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, Muafrika2

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by SeunLanLege(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Attention seekers strike again
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2016
SeunLanLege:
Attention seekers strike again

Pls do not make another comment here again pls. Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by RealJaneDoe: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
If you want seun alone send him a PM. if he does not reply then there's a chance he won't read this..

Goodluck
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Seun(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Seun:
Seen.

Awesome. So I have gone ahead to open the thread so do us the honours of laying the foundation.

You may begin
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
i am still waiting for you to lay a foundation Seun or do i do that as well?
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Seun you arr not responding. You will view the thread and keep quiet... any reason for that? Do you require time to research? I will gladly allow that if that is your reason for viewing and remaining silent.
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am an interested party in this argument, and I intend to actively participate in it.

Evolution is real, true and Biblical. God did not create the earth in 6 literal days.

Let the fireworks begin.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by braithwaite(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016

You sef surmon up your questions or asseveration..stop the mouth off

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
I am an interested party in this argument, and I intend to actively participate in it.

Evolution is real, true and Biblical. God did not create the earth in 6 literal days.

Let the fireworks begin.

Please take your interest to another thread. This thread is between Seun and myself. Do not post here again pls. Thank you
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
braithwaite:

You sef surmon up your questions or asseveration..stop the mouth off

Why is it too hard for people to follow simple rules and observational pleas? Please this is for Seun and myself alone.
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Delete this comment after. Is it no longer taking place?
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why Seun alone?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Seun:
Why Seun alone?

Why not Seun Alone? After-all its me alone too!

The point here is that you speak so well about evolution so it only infers that you have some knowledge on it to make you defend it so passionately and then you always have pictorial evidence to offer so i want to discuss it (evolution) with you alone so we can both see how much we do know about evolution or lack of it and if its logical to individually believe in evolution or lack of it.

Its a very fair dialogue so do not fret okay?

Besides on the other thread you said you did not want to derail the thread so i also do not want to derail that thread and wish to continue our conversation on a dedicated thread . Do we continue where we left off or so we begin afresh with a new foundation?
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Seun:
Why Seun alone?
wanna ask a question seun.
What's the scientific explanation for those speaking in tongues.
Answer me please
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
MissHatey:
wanna ask a question seun.
What's the scientific explanation for those speaking in tongues.
Answer me please

Pls this thread is not for questions but for passive observations. The only people permitted to post here are seun and myself
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by MrPresident1: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Philippians 1:18

What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in truth, or in pretence, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

grin grin grin

naijadeyhia:

Please take your interest to another thread. This thread is between Seun and myself. Do not post here again pls. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in truth, or in pretence, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

grin grin grin

grin grin

Preach it sire, preach it.. Hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by MrPresident1: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

Preach it sire, preach it.. Hehehehe grin

Rili ki lo je ni'role yi? cheesy
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Rili ki lo je ni'role yi? cheesy

Lol, sukkot is back, cheesy cheesy I'm high on sukkot' freedom lmao grin
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Pls this thread is not for questions but for passive observations. The only people permitted to post here are seun and myself
mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Tellemall: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Hello Seun,

I have gone ahead and decided to do the honours of opening a thread where we can discuss on anything related to evolution and iron out its truth or its fallacies,

This thread is strictly between you and me Seun and no other nairalander is expected to comment but they are allowed to be ardent observers.

I decided to open this thread simply because you hold so strongly to evolution as the origin of life which means you must be somewhat knowledgeable to why you do so as this is clearly one of the pillars for your Atheistic position so lets see how strong this pillar truly is shall we?

cc seun

Kindly cc all the Atheists you know

Observers: Everyone from theists to Atheists to fence sitters.

, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, felixomor , elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall , vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, seun, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, Muafrika2

Why did you mention me?
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by MrPresident1: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, sukkot is back, cheesy cheesy I'm high on sukkot' freedom lmao grin

Oh, Ok grin
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Efewestern: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
following.. Trying perfectly to answer a question seun asked me earlier .. almost done with it.. Evolution my foot.. i referenced alot of site hope seun won't say those site re quack.. and besides our discussion was base on German Shepherd & bull terrier ... Still working on it..
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

My Message on the NAIRALAND CHURCH tomorrow would focus on this scripture you are misquoting. Hope to see you read without derailing the thread. grin
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

My Message on the NAIRALAND CHURCH tomorrow would focus on this scripture you are misquoting. Hope to see you read without derailing the thread. grin

Hehehe grin.

I shall be waiting...Whether it is you who owns the Word or it is God we will see.

Wolf in sheep clothing, THE MOST HIGH GOD rebuke you! angry
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hehehe grin.

I shall be waiting...Whether it is you who owns the Word or it is God we will see.

Wolf in sheep clothing, THE MOST HIGH GOD rebuke you! angry

I suggest you click on my moniker and locate the thread and read the rules therein. Its for edification and not for debate or argument, kindly correct your mind before tomorrow
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Seun it is painfully obvious now that you seek strength in numbers and will avoid a one on one debate as best as you can. Since this morning you have refused to engage me on this evolution debate and would rather ask "why only Seun".

Can you not defend your claims by yourself?

Can you not counter a worthy opponents discussion?

I think we can see the real face of Atheism and Atheists here. They play the game of numbers and can never stand when alone.

I am done.......i am disappointed and i am ashamed.

Goodnight
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by MrPresident1: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I suggest you click on my moniker and locate the thread and read the rules therein. Its for edification and not for debate or argument, kindly correct your mind before tomorrow

Weasel, whether it is you who own the Word, or THE MOST HIGH GOD, we will know when you open your sleazy thread tomorrow.

Once again, THE MOST HIGH GOD rebuke you!
Re: A Thread Strictly On Evolution And Its Many Fallacies. Seun Alone by hopefuLandlord: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Huehuehuehuehuehue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! / How Do I Come To Know What God's Plan For My Life Is? / The Differences Between Covenant And Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.