Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Please Help..am Stuck With My Admission To Two Universities In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help..am Stuck With My Admission To Two Universities In Canada (498 Views)

Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Testimony / My Admission Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help..am Stuck With My Admission To Two Universities In Canada by fumisko(f): 2:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Please I applied to study chemical engineering M.eng (non thesis based) at university of British Columbia Canada and also M.eng (thesis based) at McGill university.
I however forgot to check if thesis supervisors must be gotten fro the university before application as a prerequisite for admission.
It happens that I MUST be able to woo a supervisor in the schools before I can be given admission
I have written proposals to over 10 in both schools to no avail
- I would like to request if anyone can give me contact details of an agency that assist with admission in Canada universities and probably has an affiliation with this school to offer me assistance and safe me from this mess
- I would also like contact details of application agency that can help or has helped u process scholarship for your masters program in Canada.
Thanks so much for your assistance
Please help
- please how lucrative economically n exposed is the Saskatchewan province in Canada as I also plan to consider Saskatchewan university if my other applications fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help..am Stuck With My Admission To Two Universities In Canada by PapaNnamdi: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2016
I smell escape route from Naija hardship,

Just swear an oath to dem dat u are coming back after ur Masters programm
Re: Please Help..am Stuck With My Admission To Two Universities In Canada by fumisko(f): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2016
It's neccesary

(1) (Reply)

Update On NDDC 2016/17 Oversea Scholarship Scheme / Breaking!!! FUTO Post UTME Admission Screening Result 2016 Is Out / Please I Need Help From Any Body That Can Explain This To Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.