Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (787 Views)

Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some one
Re: D by herzern(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
If You are a Christian and you are askinq this type of question.......

I'll suqqest yhu don't skip Sunday School Classes anymore.....

If You are not a Christian.....

I'll advise you to get ehm...ERM...'Good news Bible'....not KJV oooh....and read the whole chapter of Genesis!....

#I think I've helped....
Re: D by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: D by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: D by herzern(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
what chapter, what verse? undecided

The whole Genesis Chapter,bro cool...

You will have to read slowly and obey punctuations.....

And before readinq all.....Yhu find the answer to yhur question!...
Re: D by EyeHateGod: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
herzern:

The whole Genesis Chapter,bro cool...

You will have to read slowly and obey punctuations.....

And before readinq all.....Yhu find the answer to yhur question!...

Re: D by EyeHateGod: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
herzern:
If You are a Christian and you are askinq this type of question.......

I'll suqqest yhu don't skip Sunday School Classes anymore.....

If You are not a Christian.....

I'll advise you to get ehm...ERM...'Good news Bible'....not KJV oooh....and read the whole chapter of Genesis!....

#I think I've helped....

Re: D by branhampaul: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
This The Truth, Cain Killed Abel,. Cain Married Is Sister..
Re: D by Zedoo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Some one asked this question sometime ago and i thought i should create a thread for it..what do you think?

...I would love to know how it was possible for only Adam and eve to populate the earth?
The Bible says they gave birth to two sons..cane and abel, Where did the sons see females that they had sex with? DId they have sex with their morther? How is the Bible theory of creation rationable..Please I need genuine answers
??

Dey had sisters....d bible ddnt call them the only children, they were highlighted because of the lesson from their lives....

Cain took his sister as wife when the Lord sent him out to d wild after killing Abel....

(1) (Reply)

What If It's Not Actually True That There Is Life After Death? / 'sex In A Committed Gay Or Lesbian Relationship Is Not A Sin' / Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.