Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (392 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: . by CIGARETTE: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
iNewton:
Let me start this way am not an atheist but i was born and brought up in a Christian home.Overtime i have come to question the existence of God and truth of the Bible...take a look at the book of Genesis God created the heavens and the earth,the Bible also said that God is perfect,knows the beginning and the end,but what what baffles me is the fact that God still went on to make the earth and humans I'm sure God must've known the world and humans would turn out like this.I would liken God to a father who knows that giving a chiild cigarettes wouuld harm that child but he (the father ) gives the child the cigarette and goes on to punish the child for smoking the cigarette.In conclusion, if there is a God and he's perfect and all knowing and wants the best for Humans he would'nt Have done this
Young man y mention my name na? angry

(1) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Group To Reveal Who Will Win Edo Election / Atheist In Nigeria. / Do We Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.