Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) (9357 Views)

Free Training On Bustier Cuti Understand So Many Tailors And Seamstress Have Iss / I Need A Good Fashion Designer / Seamstress In Ibadan For Long Term Work / Looking For Experienced Tailor/seamstress Within Age 20-30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit people into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

0809 385 8494

Sharon (De-Hope Bridals)

Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer.
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer...

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2016

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2016

It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape...

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2016

Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing.
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2016

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2016

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing...

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2016

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing...

Esther......
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2016

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing. .

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2016

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing. .

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have come to realize that people pay more attention to the cost of what they wear, but it is not the cost of you wear that matters, it is how you wear it.
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have come to realize that people pay more attention to the cost of what they wear, but it is not the cost of you wear that matters, it is how you wear it..
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel......

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by rvpbae: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

Where are you based??
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
rvpbae:

Where are you based??
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Did you know that fashion is date less?
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2016
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel......

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for...

Esther
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
How about you post pictures of your work?

1 Like

Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by rvpbae: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
GRACEGLORY:

Lagos!

Ok. Where in Lagos please?

I'm interested in learning. I called and sent messages, no response.

And yea, pictures would really help.
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Designing is: if you can see it in your mind eye, you can create it with your hands.
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul...
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Still fabulous
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Still stylish
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning
Re: A FREELANCE CREATIVE SEAMSTRESS AVAILABLE FOR JOBS (PIC) by GRACEGLORY: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Did you know that the color of your skin determines the color of what you wear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Done / Deleted / For Quality Wristwatches At Affordable Prices, Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.