Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1941 Views)

Comparing uSnapp with Jiji and OLX / FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers / Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by abdsamad(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
kiss

1 Like

Re: . by thegame(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just stay away from jiji.

From experience, there is this new clone in market that's superbly close to the real deal. The only way you will know is to try reset the phone or log in to icloud. But if u believe in Font or ringtone or even interface, you will be surprised how you'll be fooled.

They scammed a friend and the painful thing was I was there and even confirmed the phone was good. It was when he wanted to reset the whole data that the real sdk, which I guess is android thing came up and he called me to let me know.

so be careful with jiji!

2 Likes

Re: . by computerboy: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2016
See how you people continue to fool yourselves. You saw iPhone for 120k which you know is the right price in this dollar hike but you wanted a cheaper one. Why won't you meet scammers.

Stop spoiling someone's brand. Jiji is waaayyyy better than OLX. Just so you know, jiji have made a lot of guys rich, me included so stop spoiling people's business.

PS: One tip for buying in jiji is to look for paid adverts. Scammers don't run paid adverts
Re: . by abduldope(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2016
thegame:
Just stay away from jiji.

From experience, there is this new clone in market that's superbly close to the real deal. The only way you will know is to try reset the phone or log in to icloud. But if u believe in Font or ringtone or even interface, you will be surprised how you'll be fooled.

They scammed a friend and the painful thing was I was there and even confirmed the phone was good. It was when he wanted to reset the whole data that the real sdk, which I guess is android thing came up and he called me to let me know.

so be careful with jiji!
seconded
Re: . by Ivobobul: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
The scammers everywhere, so do not blame the Jiji
Re: . by JajaAmbula: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ivobobul:

People need to blame others rather than themselves.
Re: . by BiggSmoke: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ivobobul:

Yep man +1
Re: . by gidjah(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thanks computer boy , been thinking the same way too ,I have been a good patroniser of jiji and ever growing strong, I have been able to make it big on that site, though few bad eggs still exist on that forum, but we have been tracking and exposing them.so a total condemnation won't do you guys any good.same exist on this same amiable forum we are too.

and
computerboy:
See how yoA undecidedu people continue to fool yourselves. You saw iPhone for 120k which you know is the right price in this dollar hike but you wanted a cheaper one. Why won't you meet scammers.

Stop spoiling someone's brand. Jiji is waaayyyy better than OLX. Just so you know, jiji have made a lot of guys rich, me included so stop spoiling people's business.

PS: One tip for buying in jiji is to look for paid adverts. Scammers don't run paid adverts

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Gear S2 Classic (4GB, IP68 Rating) (Black) SOLD... SOLD.. SOLD / Blackberry Classic Q20 SOLD!!!!!!!!!! / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8(70k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.