Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Something Strange - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Strange (1200 Views)

September 23, 2015 Something Strange Is Going To Happen On That Day. / A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today / Strange Hell Stories From People Who Died And Came Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Strange by sisisisi(f): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2006
Hiya fellas,I hope u all are doing well.Actually,I
have something to share with u guys.
Well,a few days ago,I actually dreamed about something strange.
In the dream,I saw so many people,like the whole
world,watching as the new pope(Pope John II impersonated),descended
from the stairs at the Vatican.He HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO A
BABY BOY!!. How?I have no idea but that's what i
saw.Everyone was shocked but none uttered a word and
from all indications,the former pope had been
killed.Before i went to the assembly,i talked with
someone,(i can't rem the person but it was a man).This
man said he had seen the Pope John in the
church,praying and later,actually giving birth to the
baby.Some folks wanted to poison him but his guards we
so alert and their eyes so threatening that those
fellows did not.It was a child presentation ceremony
of someone,who from the look of all things,was evil.

To,me,this dream has one message I want to pass on to
u guys:JESUS is coming sooner than we expect and we
better not sleep,nor be carried away by the things of
this world,no matter how small they may seem.
God bless u all and please,even if u think I am weird,it
doesn't matter.I have said what I have to say.Take
care of your souls as much as u do with your bodies ; smiley smiley smiley
Re: Something Strange by whiteroses(f): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2006
i don't beleive your dream a little devil tells me you are lieing but you are right Jesus is coming soon we better be ready
Re: Something Strange by sisisisi(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2006
Believe is a personal thing and I won't force u to do that.I dreamed and I wrote what I saw.I am no prophet or anything like that but one thing is certain,I do take christianity seriously. smiley
Re: Something Strange by trinigirl1(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2006
I don't believe Roman Catholicism has anything to do with true christianity or with the anit-christ. However, Nostradamus had predicted that the Pope would be assassinated, the Catholic empire would fall shaking the faith of millions across the globe, and that the anit-christ would hail as saviour, from Northern Africa where he would have a strong following since most of these people follow the teachings of Islam.

I agree though, that Jesus' return is sooner than we all think. Although I've been hearing this my whole life. Prophecy is unfolding before us that foretells of the rapture, and the second coming of Christ.
Re: Something Strange by sisisisi(f): 2:58am On Dec 18, 2006
I think the best thing to do now, is to focus more on JESUS' coming so that we not be left behind,and also bring others along at the meeting in the air.Now,I am waiting for[b] CHRIST[/b] and not the anti-christ.
Re: Something Strange by phoenixman: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2007
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i think i should be selling these people a "pig in a poke" cheesy
Re: Something Strange by phoenixman: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2007
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i think i should be selling these people a "pig in a poke" cheesy
Re: Something Strange by luckyCO(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
I hope nobody have discussed with you about the Anti-pope or you read from somewhere sometime ago and feel shocked before you went to bed.

So you have to look at these two things. If they don't happen then your dream stand chance of having a message to pass across. Let everybody be watchfull, the Anti-Pope we are saying may come and gone and nothing will happen like Christ said He will come when nobody expects of it.

I support the Idea of doing good all time not because Anti-Pope will come and the world will vanish.

God bless!
Re: Something Strange by Pain(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2007
Prophet Sississi

Have These Verses For Supper:

"And False Prophets Will appear and Deceive MAny People" Mathew 24:11;

"And Afterward, I Wll Pour Out My Spirit On All People. Your Sons And ADughters Will Prophesy, Your Old Men Will Dream Dreams,Your Young Men Will See Visions" Joel 2:28.

Which Group Do U Belong to undecided
Re: Something Strange by seyibrown(f): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2010
shocked
Re: Something Strange by Pimpu(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
KEEP WAITING AT POSTER HE WILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn COME,U HEAR cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HEY WAIT I DREAMED UR GRAND GREAT GREAT GREAT CHILDREN WILL SAY THE SAME THING shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
EMANUEAL ABI NA JESUS DA COME OH
Re: Something Strange by thehomer: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2010
@OP

That's why it's just a dream. How often does it happen that a celibate man gives birth to a male child at the Vatican?
Re: Something Strange by manmustwac(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
@post
It is now not December 17, 2006, but Saturday 14th 2010 and jesus still hasn't arrived yet. Trust me. He will never come.
Re: Something Strange by seyibrown(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
Many dreams are symbolic! Ever read about Joseph's dreams, and the visions in the books of Daniel and Revelation!

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Witchcraft Status Today! / Dont You Think It Worths It / Playing The Persecution Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.