Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (798 Views)

How Do I Decide On A Domain Name? / Domain Name Choice Problems / Cheap .com Domain Name For N3,800/yr - Save Money On Your Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by royalads: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: . by Meklex(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
royalads:
Hi. I realized that I have eyes for picking out good domain names
with great estibot value, a great amount of traffic and high CPC rates.
I want to create a PREMIUM whatsapp group where I will be posting my unique
valuable domain names for members. If you are interested in this idea, please
state your interest here.
bro, I have been on domain biz for a while now without a headstart... Please I would like to have sone of your premium domain names.

070 grin
Re: . by ahms12(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
bro..please I seriously need to be in this your whatapp group.08063226059
Re: . by royalads: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
My picks for today......

Re: . by royalads: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
And

Re: . by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
royalads:
Hi. I realized that I have eyes for picking out good domain names
with great estibot value, a great amount of traffic and high CPC rates.
I want to create a PREMIUM whatsapp group where I will be posting my unique
valuable domain names for members. If you are interested in this idea, please
state your interest here.
You can start by telling us how many domains You've sold, with screenshots. Thats the only way You can show You know what You're doing.

Stop wasting Your time with domain appraisal sites, Your domain can be appraised for $1000000, in realty its worth $0.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
royalads:
And
Greenhousekit already exists. Going for kitgreenhouse is ridiculous. Dont waste Your money.
Re: . by royalads: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
@vikings007... Greenhousekit has been registered. But kitgreenhouse still receives a world wide search of 27k and the CPC value is 0.97. Good for parking and sales...This shows that it still has values.... Stop taking this thread personal. Its your type that will discourage others and still go ahead to register the domain names. This is the last time I will reply you on this thread...
Re: . by junaid2000(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice thread OP but before going further, it will be nice if you can also tell us how to sell the domains, where to sell and all other vital informations needed for the business.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
royalads:
@vikings007... Greenhousekit has been registered. But kitgreenhouse still receives a world wide search of 27k and the CPC value is 0.97. Good for parking and sales...This shows that it still has values.... Stop taking this thread personal. Its your type that will discourage others and still go ahead to register the domain names. This is the last time I will reply you on this thread...
[/s]
You just showed You've got no idea what You're doing. Don't mislead people into wasting their money.
Good luck.

For those who want to learn domaining, go here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/355#49153110
Re: . by conquistadores(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free / Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? / Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.