Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Is The BIGGEST Lie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The BIGGEST Lie (968 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? / Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? / Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The BIGGEST Lie by Blessograo(f): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Longtime guys, so i'm here to ask you all a question but before i do here is a story for you.
One day when i was young i was learning how to read a clock at that time and my mom used to bring down the wall clock and turn it to teac my brother and i how to read a clock, so one day my mom was not around so i climbed a chair and in the process of taking the wall clock it fell and broke and when my dad asked i lied and said a rat was passing by and hit the clock and the clock fell grin grin grin grin. Funny enough my dad never believed me.
So here is the question: What is the BIGGEST lie you ever told anyone and the BIGGEST lie you ever heard grin wink. please whoever is involved please help me put this in the right section.
Re: What Is The BIGGEST Lie by hysteriabox(m): 5:58am On Sep 08, 2016
The biggest lie is when you sign ur name under 'yes, i have read the terms and conditions' grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Uses Air-condition And Dstv In His Flat Under The Bridge / Confession Of A Lady / When Your Boyfriend Propose To You And Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.